Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Third Watch Renewed For Another Season

10 posts in this topic

For all you Third Watch fans, when NBC announced it's new schedule this week, it was confirmed that Third Watch will return to its Friday timeslot for the sixth season.

From a news story I found online:

Fridays means "Dateline NBC" (8-9 p.m. ET) which has won its Friday time period in 18-49 versus regular programming for the last seven seasons in a row (including one tie). "Third Watch" (9-10 p.m. ET) comes back for its sixth season and after moving to Fridays in 2003-04, is now the night's #1 series among adults 18-49 this season. Concluding the night will be "Medical Investigation" (10-11 p.m. ET)

Personally, I enjoy the reruns shown sporadically on A and E at 11pm more. I'm curious to see what they do with the medics and FF's this upcoming season. However, A and E barely shows repeats, and there schedule through the month of June shows the 11pm and 3am timeslots fading away.....add that to NBC, which doesnt like to show reruns of the show.

Let's hope for a DVD,lol!

Oh yeah, and if they are going to stray away from Fire/EMS this upcoming season, I'd at least like them to portray ESU Cops and activities then.

I was beginning to think they were doing just that when they introduced the Narcotics Sargeant and her team. That is, until they went BOOM. ESU portrayal would be nice. Remember "True Blue" (I think that was what it was called. They had the monster Rescue style ESU truck with the retractable blast shield in the front.

Ah yes, I remember "True Blue". Awesome portrayal of NYPD ESU!!! Damn, that was aired back in the late 80's.

I've watched two episodes since they killed off my girl Taylor!! :cry: [-X

Who do you think got hit in the last episode in the hospital room by the bullets.

Well, they sure sat there long enough before saying anything. I mean what did they do? Sit there and think, "Oh look. Guys with ski masks and guns. How New York City. Oh wait. I'm a cop. Okay, maybe I should do something about it.......now."

The big rig is still used in TV show and films shot in NYC.

See photo of it at www.pixxcars.com

I hated the season finale (not really but...) i hate not knowing what happens next. Ask CG206 i was screaming for like 10 minutes after.....I was not a happy person....then again after realizing what happened...now im kinda realizing that maybe i have no life.....

Thank god they renewed! That's must see TV.