Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

x635's April 2006 In Photos

12 posts in this topic

My photos from April 2006 have been posted on EMTBravo.com As many of you know, I try to have one of my cameras with me at all times. For the past couple of months, I've been posting my "Month In Photos". It's representative of where I've been and the fun I've had for the previous month. This month is the most I've ever taken, and some really neat photos. I hope for May to be just as good, especially with spring in full swing.

Note there are 70 photos on the page, so it may take a moment for all photos to completly load. Hope there is something for everybody in there. As a little side factoid, it takes me about 3-4 hours to choose, edit, upload, and post the photos.

Any questions on the photos, feel free to ask.

Enjoy!

Good job seth, they were good, some were funny. what camera did you use for these or did you use different camera's.

Edited by PFDSnapshot

Yeah I liked the Greenville ladder 4 pic and the Street Sweeper. The rest were good to. Nice Job <_<

Besides the goat, i was wondering about who owns the bucket truck? Is that like a utility truck or something?

Besides the goat, i was wondering about who owns the bucket truck? Is that like a utility truck or something?

Isn't that hartsdale's "alarm box repair truck" or somthing???...I know its hartsdale's but im not to sure what exactly it does.

Isn't that hartsdale's "alarm box repair truck" or somthing???...I know its hartsdale's but im not to sure what exactly it does.

correct its hartsdales and its used to repair the alarm box wire's.. it is housed at station 2 on west hartsdale ave.

Re: The goat. Why not? Man cannot live on ducks alone. Variety is the spice of life! :blink:

He sure gets around, doesn't he?

I currently shoot with a Canon Digital Rebel 300D and a Canon Powershot S500.

HFD23, it's also called the Hot Rod, lol...and you taught me that! Just to elaborate on it a little more, the Fire Alarm truck is staffed from Station 2 with two firefighter/electricians who maintain Hartsdale's proprietary Gamewell box system.

As for the goats, I'm suprised no one mentioned the cows and turkey that are in there, and the fact their were no ducks this month.

Thanks for the comments.

Edited by x635

Seth which camra do you prefer? I use the powershot sd500. Just curious.

Edited by HFD750

I always prefer my Digital Rebel, but enjoy the convient size and portability of my S500.

My Digital Rebel comes with me when I'm shooting for fun, or out for a ride. But the camera itself is large, and with it's value, accesories and large bag, it's not always an option to take it everywhere with me.

My S500 is nice, durable, and small, so along with it's protective LowePro case, it's easy to grab and take to work, on an errand, or a night out. The only thing I don't like about the S500 is the slow shutter response, and I miss a lot of shots because of that...unlike my D-Reb, where the shutter is instantaneous.

The S500 is what many of my posted photos from work come from, and the D-Reb is where many of my travel, scheduled shoot, and photo hunt photos come from.