Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Arena's Extreme Home Makeover Premieres On ABC

44 posts in this topic

The Arenas are now national celebrities.

Well, if any one or thing made me cry, it was Big Jim.

I'm just so happy for him, Gina and all the Arena's.

AWESOME, AWESOME family, makes for an awesome TV show.

Congrats!! Thanks again for the message you sent and continue to send to everyone...

Does anyone know when the Re-run is. I planned to watch it but I had to go out for mothers day and we got back late. I cant wait to see it.

the episode was very moving, but the transformation was truly unbelieveable. If any family deserves it, its certainly them. Congratulations to the Arena family and the best of luck with the new home - may jimmyboy rest in peace

I can not think of a more deserving family. The Arenas really deserve it

If I didn't hear everything about it from everyone on here, I honestly could not believe it. It's amazing that they can mangage to tear down and rebuild a house in a week

I don't know what was more amazing.....that, or the fact that they crammed it all into 40-odd minutes of television, and still managed to tell the story as well as they did. Great job by all involved.

I'm beginning to regret not taping it.

nice job to all involved

[bTHAT SHOW WAS AWSOME AND THE FAMILY REALLY NEEDED A NICE BREAK AND A NEW HOME AND NOBODY BETTER TO GET IT THAN THEM SO HAPPY FOR THEM AND GOD BLESS THEM :lol:

It was a great job to a great family...also great to see such a turnout of emergency personel to help a brother firefighter in need

Does anyone have either a dvd copy of the show or a tape i can get my hands on ????

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone , a great job done by all, something for everyone to be proud of, I was told by the Cast, Designers and Everyone at Alure, this was one of the best, turnouts they have ever had on a Build site. We are proud and honored as well as humbled by it. We love the House, all the emotion and Love that went into can be seen and felt,not only by us but every one that comes in and sees the house.

Hey Jim, The house looks wonderful! I was watchin it at work, hoping for no calls. In one of the commercials (I think Sears or something), they showed the back yard and a nice butterfly, but it did not appear in the episode. Can you post a few more photos on here of the stuff that didn't make the final airing?

It was so amazing how many people turned out for the weeks work! Nice job to all involved!