Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ONLOCATION

Montrose Parade Canceled rescheduled?

10 posts in this topic

I Heard That Montrose Parade tonight was Canceled and Rescheduled for Saturday at the same time............

I Heard That Montrose Parade tonight was Canceled and Rescheduled for Saturday at the same time............

Yes, Saturday, same time..

I just heard it is cancelled altogether, no parade Saturday either.

Yup...Remember585 is correct, no parade at all. I just received a text page from my chief who got word directly from Montrose Chief Jack Kingston stating that the parade has now been cancelled altogether.

What a damn shame for M-Trose! It always, always rains for their parade! They change the date this year and we get a hell of a storm (+ a working fire lol). It figures too cause we had 30 guys or better ready to march tonight, best i've seen in a long, long time!

Never to late to come to Pleasantville on Fri. We will not cancelle the parade. Will have some sort of event maybe just a block party if we have the same weather.

I spent 6 hours buffing diamond plate today that parade better not get cancelled!

I spent 6 hours buffing diamond plate today that parade better not get cancelled!

You really spent six hours? Do you do cars? I'll let you detail my FORD...lol...6 hours.

No cars! But alls i have to say is the mothers powerball and flitz rocks

I heard tonight in pleasantville that the montrose parade is cancelled indefinately. can anyone confirm this please. Thanks

YES Montrose Parade Is Cancelled For Saturday 6-3-06 I heard that from 2271 himself!!!!!!!

All I got to say Better Luck njext time Montrose Just Hope For no Rain next year lol