Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No Milford Muster This Year?

18 posts in this topic

Haven't seen or heard much about it this year. Seemed to be slowly getting smaller and smaller over the years as well.

Will there be a Milford (CT) Engine 260 Muster this year?

Their website only has info about the 2005 muster, and Truck4 doesn't have it listed either.

Milford muster is always the weekend after labor day weekend, they are usually slow in getting info on the web.

As of right now the Milford Muster is on. There has been talk that this may be the musters last year unless someone else will take it over. Of course, this roumor has been surfacing over the past few years and nothing has been confirmed about that. It's alsways the second weekend of September, right after labor day and the week before the CT Fire Convention. In the past few years, there have been more teams showing up but the vendors list has remained abouth the same. Usually this month is when we get out entry application and I'll check to see if it has come yet.

My company is always camped out up the hill behind the grand stand. If you know where Lake Mohegan is, were the motley crew across from them! Come on over!

Izzy

My company is always camped out up the hill behind the grand stand.  If you know where Lake Mohegan is, were the motley crew across from them!  Come on over!

Izzy

Motley'r than Mohegan's crew???

The milford muster is still on as scheduled. As always the mohegan bunch will be on the hill along with our friends from the peekskill fd. Our mack which has just been refurbished will be the showpiece this year, anyone interested in seeing it before the muster please check our website www.moheganfire.com

The scheduled date/location is Sat. Sept. 9th at the Eisenhower Park.

Motley'r than Mohegan's crew???

Oh yah, our warmup consists of four buds and hotdog....... at 8am LOL

Mohegan got a great bunch of guys and gals who come up. But I don't think we've competed agains them in any of the same events in the past year of two.

I ran into one of the milford muster committee members up at the State Chiefs show, the muster is on with no rumor of cancelling it

I ran into one of the milford muster committee members up at the State Chiefs show, the muster is on with no rumor of cancelling it

Ditto, one of our members's nephew is in Engine 260 and it is on. Hope to see you all there!

I heard that the muster id off for good, since someone got hurt during a performance. My caompany goes every year and we did not hear anything yet. Oh well will some please let me know. Thanks

I spoke with george Ambrisco from Eng 260 last week he said the paper work is getting out late for this year and he could not give me a yes or no answer if this will be the last year.

I spoke with george Ambrisco from Eng 260 last week he said the paper work is getting out late for this year and he could not give me a yes or no answer if this will be the last year.

No plans from my sources to end it. They are looking for help though the last I had heard.

We have the flyer posted in our station, so I know it is on. Great to see someone from Lake Carmel, for a number of years the Belltown team was right up there on the hill next to you. There is some talk of us sending a team again, but I doubt it will happen this year. I personally don't go anymore, and I don't think we'll ever return to the hill.

We have the flyer posted in our station, so I know it is on. Great to see someone from Lake Carmel, for a number of years the Belltown team was right up there on the hill next to you. There is some talk of us sending a team again, but I doubt it will happen this year. I personally don't go anymore, and I don't think we'll ever return to the hill.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

No more??? Come anyway, we'll save some burgers and dogs for ya at the Valley side.

Before anyone gets offended, sorry for mixing up my lakes. I meand Mohegan and not Carmel. But I also misread Izzy and thought he was from Lake Mohegan. Thats what I get for posting when I'm tired.

Either way I have to work that day, and we have a big Softball game the next day, so it is unlikely that I will make the muster.

Signs are up all around Milford for Sept. 9. It is on.