Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FIFA World Cup?

42 posts in this topic

Since France beat Portugal today Italy plays France in the finals. I want Italy to win. Who do you want to win?

I would hate to see France win, I'm a huge Italian fan now!!

Italy is going to win...Can't you see how good they are. ITALY ALL THE WAY!!

Italy is going to win...Can't you see how good they are. ITALY ALL THE WAY!!

ITALY ALL THE WAY IS RIGHT THERE DEFF GONNA WIN!!!!! ALREADY GOT THE FLAG ON THE HOOD OF MY TAHOE

ITALY ALL THE WAY IS RIGHT THERE DEFF GONNA WIN!!!!! ALREADY GOT THE FLAG ON THE HOOD OF MY TAHOE

Don't let JBE see... :D:D

The only time I ever saw an entire soccer game and enjoyed it, was when my boys from IRELAND defeated ITALY at the Meadowlands in 1998. Other than that, I think Soccer is almost as boring as Basketball. It's just another sport where all you really have to watch is the last 5 minutes of the game. I mean come on really, those idiots ran around on Tuesday for over 2 1/2hrs. to finally score 2 friggin pts. in less than 5 minutes? I can't believe people actually find this so called sport entertaining and exciting! They must have some boring lives.

The only time I ever saw an entire soccer game and enjoyed it, was when my boys from IRELAND defeated ITALY at the Meadowlands in 1998. Other than that, I think Soccer is almost as boring as Basketball. It's just another sport where all you really have to watch is the last 5 minutes of the game. I mean come on really, those idiots ran around on Tuesday for over 2 1/2hrs. to finally score 2 friggin pts. in less than 5 minutes? I can't believe people actually find this so called sport entertaining and exciting! They must have some boring lives.

WOW...That's a pretty bold statement so everyone who enjoy's a soccer game has boring lives?Did you say they scored 2 points in less than 5 minutes?Ah yes you did so you must have watched it,Or watched the highlights.So how boring is your life? B) Bitter soccer fans gotta love'em... :D

Edited by HFD750

TPWS,

All I gotta say is basketball is deffinately the worse sport. Go Italy!! :D:P

Edited by CAM502

ITALIA won we took it all go italy hell yeah.

Although I am not a big soccer fan, I would not consider it a boring game in the least. My son played for 7 years untill he began to play football and I could remember some pretty exctitng soccer games he played in.

I would of hated to been the reciepent of that headbutt....what a noggin :D

italy are champions

Let's face it, most of the injuries in soccer are exagerrated and Hollywood acts to get penalties awarded. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Italian Soccer team Officials under current investigation right now in Europe for illegal wrong doings, such as cheating within the so called sport? Not to mention the so called breaks they got throughout their matches! Yeah, they won fairly. Give me a friggin break! <_<