Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CM36

Ladder Signs

17 posts in this topic

Who has the nicest Ladder Sign in Westchester County and what makes a good Sign

Not to say that it is the nicest or best sign in the county, But i am pretty proud of the job that was done on Ladder 51 of Yorktown Heights. We had to get the sheet metal ourselves and bolt it on, as trucks that old don't have signs....lol. anyway if anyone is curious, pics are on www.YorktownFire.org under apparatus St. 2.

Yes, I agree Ladder 51 Looks great for its age You guys did a fantastic job on it. I wish thew old q in the middle of the front of cab was never removed. it added character and the q on the bumper doesn't seem the same.

I think North White Plains Ladder 47 is very nice ladder...Its got to be my favorite.

Yea, i Agree that 57 Truck is one of the nicest..

i Tend also to like Fairviews new Ladder 1, but i am kinda taken back because its a KME, i am not a big fan of their rigs.

57truck gets the job done with its vast array of Truck Company and FASTeam Equipment. None can compare to 57truck "Soaring Above the Rest"

I have to argee 57Truck is a nice truck but i want to know is what makes a good LADDER SIGN what do u have to have on it to make it nice

57truck's slogan "SOARING ABOVE THE REST" A true ladder sign that can be found on the platform just below the two deluge guns on the bucket

I think I good ladder sign has to be original and creative. Maybe some cool letters, or some cartoon characters, something that will catch the attention of a civilian.

57 TRUCKS SIGNBOARD IS UNIQUE TO WESTCHESTER COUNTY. ALL WORK WAS DONE BY HAND AND IS REAL GOLD LEAF. THE WORK WAS DONE BY FOREST HILLS. HE IS ONE OF THE LAST TRUE ARISTS IN THE BUSINESS. VISIT WWW.BEDFORDHILLSFD.ORG TO SEE A PICTURE OF THE SIGN.

Also can be seen on the Tower Ladder 57 page, at the recently refurbished Bedford Hills Profile @EMTBravo.com..>That sign...and truck....is sweet!

I have to admit, I am jealous...51 Truck and 57 Truck are awesome trucks!! Hmm...maybe its because I can't operate one, lol.

Truck 57, Truck 51, Truck 35...The 1-2-3 Combo of northern westchester...lol :)

have you guy seen tl1 that is a real nice sign and has a lot of details in it to

Tower Ladder 44 of Croton has a pretty sweet ladder sign. It has Gold Leaf writing and a full color / gold leaf logo on it that looks great. I also like Ladder 41 Ossining - Simple and to the point.

I Like Tower Ladder 57 too, a beautiful truck. I'm also kind of partial to P.C.F.D Tower Ladder 2, "Goin' to Hell in a Bucket" and the Greatful Dead Symbols on the Sign really make the truck, it has a real sharp Red and Black paint scheme... nice truck. Tie?