Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Saddam Hussein Found Guilty, Sentenced To Death

19 posts in this topic

"BAGHDAD, Iraq  —  Saddam Hussein, the iron-fisted dictator who ruled Iraq for nearly a quarter of a century, was found guilty of crimes against humanity Sunday and sentenced to death by hanging.

The so-called Butcher of Baghdad, who was president of Iraq from 1979 until he was deposed by Coalition forces in April 2003, was convicted of the 1982 killings of 148 Shiites in the city of Dujail.

The visibly shaken former leader shouted "God is great!" as Iraq's High Tribunal announced his sentence.

Saddam's half brother and former intelligence chief Barzan Ibrahim, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, head of the former Revolutionary Court, were sentenced to join Saddam on the gallows for the Dujail killings after an unsuccessful assassination attempt during a Saddam visit to the city 35 miles north of Baghdad."

this a big step in the right direction. it is about time they found him guilty. however i do not agree with the hanging part. He should die the most painfull death possibal not quick and painless like a hanging. maybe if they did not drop him and just hung his neck from a rope and let him choke to death that would be good.

This shows that all of the armed forces that have given their lives for the cause have not died in vein because a ruthless dictator has been removed from power and will now be put to death. Keep preying for those soldiers over seas and dont ever forget about those guys who have given their lives so far.

GOOD!!!

Good Bye Saddam!!!

There is a god!!!!

Burn in hell you animal!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

AWSOME!!!!! Hope the death is not totally without pain!!!!! Burn in HELL you worthless P.O.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I glad to see this happen, but I hope that this doesnt start up something else for all of our young men and women in iraq.

About time, glad to see the Iraqis took justice into their own hands. At the same time, i am too concerned for our young men and women - dont want to see them become targets - hopefully this will be something that binds Iraqis under a common goal, to unify and support their country.

Saddam... I hope you NEVER rest in peace!!!

I really don't think there is anyway to kill this piece of $hit that will bring actual justice.

BUT......

We could torture the hell out of him to the end of his days by locking him in a room where he gets no sunlight, no fresh air, stale bread and warm toilet water every single day. Once a day, you walk in and fire off roman candles at him to remind him what Baghdad looked like when we went after him BOTH TIMES.

Every fifteen minutes, you send in a family member of someone this low-life is responsible for killing or ruining the lives of and allow them to spit on him and eiher punch, pinch, kick, knee, elbow, bite or pull the hair or nails off of him.

And once every day you send in someone from each branch of our military to sing that putz our national anthem to remind him once again, we are the best.

Now that would be nice!

Why don't we invite him to the BRAVO Party where we could ROAST him? Friggin Literally!!!!!! mad.gif

I really don't think there is anyway to kill this piece of $hit that will bring actual justice.

BUT......

We could torture the hell out of him to the end of his days by locking him in a room where he gets no sunlight, no fresh air, stale bread and warm toilet water every single day.  Once a day, you walk in and fire off roman candles at him to remind him what Baghdad looked like when we went after him BOTH TIMES.

Every fifteen minutes, you send in a family member of someone this low-life is responsible for killing or ruining the lives of and allow them to spit on him and eiher punch, pinch, kick, knee, elbow, bite or pull the hair or nails off of him.

And once every day you send in someone from each branch of our military to sing that putz our national anthem to remind him once again, we are the best.

Now that would be nice!

LOVE IT!!!!!!we should blast read hot chilli pepper music at him to...hahhahahah

death is way to good for this guy.

im happy too but lets not forget, he is being sentanced to death because he was inhumain dictator who was out of control.... and btw, whoever thinks hanging isnt a bad way to go is out of their minds as well, not only do u sufficate, but you also break your neck, not to mention piss yourself.

If we dropped our morals and allowed all the craziness everyone is suggesting we would be just as guilty of him in terms of torture and inhumain acts. the United States prides its self on a fair and stern justice system and if we allowed the things you guys are suggesting, all the things our armed service personel are fighting for would be a waste, even if it was being done to a scumbag like hussein. Remember Our Values. he is now a product of a fair and just DEMOCRATIC judical trial.... I think that is a bigger kick in the balls than anything else.

IT SHOULD BE THE FIRST TELEVISED EXECUTION IN THE UNITED STATES.... OR JUST YOUTUBE IT....

I THINK HANGING HIM IS THE EASY WAY OUT LETS POOR SOME GAS ON HIM

AND LITE HIM UP AND WATCH HIM BURN AND SUFFER LIKE ALL OUR PEOPLE

SUFFLER ON 911 AND OVER IN IRAG ROT IN HELL YOU A---HOLE mad.gif

Justice has been done it is an end to a era of hell for the people of Iraq

Saddam Hussein sentenced to death by HANGING!

Cablevision, Will that be on PAY-PER-VIEW? biggrin.gif

Sign Me Up!!!!!!!

Who cares........so he'll hang. Doesn't change a thing. We're still in the middle of this war with no end insight.

Who cares........so he'll hang.  Doesn't change a thing.  We're still in the middle of this war with no end insight.

I agree with you, but read the prior posts, and you see how quick everyone is to act. IMO this is the WORST THING TO DO! By killing Saddam, they are making him a MARTYR. Once he is dead this will only stir more radicals, resulting in more suicide attacks and any means necessary to make their point. By exiling him somewhere, or confining him to a small cell where he will never be heard from again, he will be forgotten and of no importance. I also have other opinions about Iraq, and our involvement, but I'll respect this thread and not post them here. Once they get Bin Laden and/or end the Arab Israeli conflict, then I'll celebrate.

Who cares........so he'll hang.  Doesn't change a thing.  We're still in the middle of this war with no end insight.

Yes this is very true and when one radical dies more step up to the plate. I also feel he should be locked in a room with family members of the victims and allow them to carry out his sentence. One of his favorite means of torture was to put people in barrels of battery acid. Maybe a taste of his own medicine is in order....