Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

After A Flood Of Emails, EMTBravo Is Reopen

48 posts in this topic

The site is phenominal.

I don't know why anyone would bash it but I think there are probably many more of us who think you do an outstanding job with it.

I know it gets fustrating at times, but keep up the good work. This website is excellent, both in terms of training/information offered/knowledge of the members availible, and provides the Lounge for everything else. I have seen other websites destroyed by nonsense. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and let your moderators carry some of the load.

Seth

As the great and powerful roundhead said.

You're entitled to snap or tell people off from time to time
DO IT!!! If people don't like or respect the idea's of other memebers here. Then TELL THEM TO LEAVE. I'm all for the idea of only verified memebers posting. The sooner the better.

Let the malcontents go out and start their own sites.

Which will probably suck a$$.

And if any of those LOSERS want to talk to me personally, to express their LOSER opinions, PM me.

Be happy to pound some sense into you.

Seth, Bravo ROCKS.......always has, back in the day and even now.

If these jerks had a clue as to what makes up a good site....where are their 5000 member sites?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, whine about EMTBravo.

Thanks for reopening Seth. To those who matter this is an important site I know I don't post alot, but I am constantly on checking out the news and photos. I even heard about the new Crossover gloves from this site!! Awesome!!

You desreve a vacation!!

Thanks again.

Seth, you made the right decision to reopen the site. You have developed EMTBRAVO into a great website. You have worked very hard to accomplish this. I don't post too often, but I am on site 3 or 4 times a day. I can tell you that many of my fellow members at our volunteer ambulance corp. also think you have a great site. Remember one thing, no matter how hard you work at something, you will never please everyone. Don't let that get to you. The majority of the members are behind you. Thanks for your time, effort and everything you do!

John

seth,

thanks for reopening the site. i know that your goal is to make people happy, and that is exactly what you did when you reopened the site. If only you could have seen my smile. Thanks for everything you have done for us all. i only hope that you are happy with the decision that you made, because first and formost you must be happy. I also want to thank the rest of the emtbravo crew, thanks everyone. thanks again, have a great day.

josh

Thanks for keeping the site up, it's not the only resource for fire/ems info in the NY area, but it is by far the best. GREAT JOB!

Its a very well put together site.Keep up the good work

I am sure glad that you changed your mind. You do a great job ,so dont listen to any body else

this site is great, and I am glad to see it is open again.

Fantastic site, Seth, thank you and your team for all your incredible work and dedication.

We all know that there are jerks out there in anything we do, get past them and know that what you are doing here just might make the difference between 4,999 members and 5,000. There is information here that can possibly save mine or someone elses life.

I want to thank you on behalf of myself and my family, for without brothers like you looking out for each other there might be one more family with one less member.

Listen brother. I've told you this before. You opened a link to our surrounding area that no one else thought of or even dreamed of to discuss issues and ideas. You were the one! No one else. You take this $hit way to seriously and need to find a way to let it slide off of you. I know its not easy, but you can. Let them write or say what they want, don't read their PM's or emails. If they don't like it, tough $hit. They can not return, not the other way around. You are the sheriff, you are the sheep dog. They are the sheep. Who runs who? You do that's who. This site rocks. You are a great firefighter, paramedic and most of all...friend. When you need to vent...you know I am a vent master...just don't forget either I have no compassion whats so ever and tell it like it is lol. You know my rule, if your looking for advice and a place to vent, I'm here. You need sympathy...call your mommy!

Now...don't forget all these posts on here and your friends who love this site and spend a good deal of time interacting on here. I don't want to get stuck going back to firehouse.com forums. They are starting to suck even worse and their webteam is garbage. You are the heart and soul of this site. And this site is groundbreaking!

Seth - You started something that has turned into a huge public safety success. Just look at the numbers. You and your dedicated staff have given many people in our field an opportunity to learn, listen, share and view all aspects of the risky business that we are in. There is no other site that even comes close to accomplishing what you are doing. I'm sure that when you started this a few years ago you had no idea that it would turn into what it is today. Keep up the fantastic work, and don't let the bastards get you down.

Seth,

I've been coming hear for two years now and think this is one of the better places to discuss topics. This is your baby and maybe, as a suggestion, you should have some more people help you one this, but that decision should be made later on when you feel the need.

Though not everyone may see eye-to-eye on some of the topics posted here, we all agree that this site is one of the best out there and appreciate the time an effort you put into it. Not everyone can be made happy, remember that is the first thing you are taught as a line officer. You run your ship the way the ship needs to be run.

Keep up the good work and if you need a hand,, I'll lend my two.

Joe

Edited by IzzyEng4

Seth,

Add 5 more to the 100+ messages you got.

I got 5 this morning from concerned members when

I woke up.

Next time, please offer CISM because shutting the site

down can be DANGEROUS to a members health! haha

I know the STRESS you go thru and I am glad

EMTBravo is back up.

Rob

Come to think of it, there have been some reported cases in the medical community of a mysterious ailment being referred to as "Bravo Withdrawal Syndrome"........ wink.gif

Seth-

You have a great site here! I've learned a #&(@load of stuff about Westchester Firefighting, which I never knew previously. I'm glad I've also finally been able to share my photos with the site. You have to take care of yourself, so, please do! I know I speak for myself that I'd like a happy, unstressed Seth running the site (it can't be easy running the whole site and working 24? on for Hartsdale! It certainly ain't easy balancing a full academic courseload and writing a Firehouse history. That I know.)

Keep Bravo!!! Your Blog entries add to the richness!

And thanks for everything you do.

And thanks for putting up a wacko buff (like me)'s photos!

-Joe DA BUFF

P.S. Two things- I'd like to visit you up in Hartsdale at some point this holiday season, if you're around. (I can't make the Bravo Holiday Party).

Two-Am I really verified? B/c if not, I'll certainly ship my info to get verified.

P.P.S. I also do for hire muscle-work. wink.gifwink.gifcool.gif

Edited by 10-Buff-4