Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

After A Flood Of Emails, EMTBravo Is Reopen

48 posts in this topic

After a flood of emails (Over 75 in just under an hour) from people giving their support towards me and this site, I have reopened EMTBravo.

It was an impulsive move for me to shut down the site, but I've been under some stress lately, and some of the things going on with this site have added significantly to that. I want this site to be the best it can be, and I work tirelessly and give my all to make that happen.

To hear some of ignorant comments, both posted and emailed, I have heard recently bashing this site really got to me. To the point where I made myself physically ill over this site. This site consumes a large portion of my time, and I am very proud of it. I'm going to refocus, I have some health issues lately and other stuff going on in my life unrelated to this site but that contributes to my stress, so that's a factor as well.

So, to the members who sent in their support, I appreciate it, and I am sorry for the impulsive move, I regret. Thanks again for the overwhelming show of support, I really needed it. I realize what this site is to a lot of people, and it was unfair and irrational to make the move I did.

I have trouble telling people to back off when things are overwhelming me, and I constantly try to make everyone happy, and that's going to need to change. I realize there are some not very nice people out there who enjoy causing trouble for me and this site, and are miserable and impossible to please, and I will be working to phase those people out of this site.

The numbers for this site keeps growing, so I must be doing something right, regardless of what some people say. I also have witnessed personally the benefits of this site, and it's effects on the community, and it's hard for me to walk away from after seeing that.

I will be working in the next few weeks on some things which will hopefully improve this site for you and me.

Thanks again for everyones support, and I apologize for my breakdown.

Its a Great Descision! smile.gif

Edited by SPFC56-233

Thanks for throwing it back up and thanks for the transparency - its what makes this website so worthwhile.

Edited by 66Alpha1

Thank You for the site,and all the work you have done on it, I can say that it made things easier for me to get information out when I needed to.

Keep up the good work.

Have I missed something? I went on emtbravo (one of my favorite websites) and I was reading the post about how soon it will be set up so only verified members can post. Then I leave for 2 hours to take a chemistry exam, and come back, and there is a post that says emtbravo is re-opened.... so I'm assuming durring my exam emtbravo was shut down?

Either way, it is now open, and I wanted to thank everyone who made this possible, all the members for posting, the moderators, and especially Seth who makes this all possible.

Thanks so much for devoting so much of your PERSONAL TIME to this website, it truly is amazing and much appreaciated among the members.

Thanks Alot!!! I enjoy this site alot and I learn somthing new every visit.

Seth

As said by many other members thank you for you hard work and time put in to the site. Keep up the great work it is a great tool to have. Do what you have to to keep this great site up and running the way it was meant to be. Cut the trouble makers out of the loop.

Thanks again

thank you so much for the site.

please get healthy

thats the number one priorty

and thanks for donating your own time to running it.

sr71

Thanks for all the hard work you put in here!

Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for all you do Seth. We all appreciate it. When I found out you had closed, I was really amazed. I know you love this board almost as much as I do, and I've known you since you started it. You're not one to let a few hecklers ruin all this work.

I've learned an insurmountable amount of information from this board, and not just what happened in westchester today. Hopefully one day some of that information will save my life.

This board is great. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. We all have bad days, so nobody holds it against you, but I'm glad it's back. I actually looked into starting a board similar to this and realized the cost you absorb every month. It's amazing you're not in debt. We love you, we love the board, and that's not gonna change. I've been refreshing the site every 5 minutes since it got shut down and working on an email to you, as have been many of the people I know that use the board. And remember, for every jerk that hassles you over this board there are 100 other people that love it. Unfortunetly, you don't hear from them quite like you do from the people who only have bad things to say.

KUDOS TO YOU! Thank you so much for everything you do, your countless time and dedication to this board is a wonderful thing.

-Dave

Somers VFD

HI

I DONT USUALLY POST I JUST READ BUT I AM GLAD YOU HAVE DECIDED

TO KEEP THE FORUM OPEN AND REMEMBER IGNORE THE TROUBLE MAKERS JUST DELETE THEM IF THEY DONT APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TELL THEM TO MOVE ON

DOUG

Seth,

I am glad to see that you have reopened the site. Dont let the trouble makers get you down, cuz like you said, they just like causing trouble. It would've made it too easy for them had you shut down the site. THANKS for everything that you do for the site and us. This site is where I spend a LOT of my free time up here in college. Keep up the good work, you know that there a lot of people behind you, but keep up your health first, thats most important.

Stay well, Stay Safe

Andrew Wilgermein

aka gpdexplorer

Seth

Thank you for bringing it back up. We have had our differences over the years but you are a CLASS ACT and I know that everyone who is a member of this site appreciates what you do (on your own time) very very much. Everyone owes you a debt of gratitude !!!! Happy Holidays to you and yours

Thanks, seth for all your hard work on the site...

Thanks seth Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth thank you again for all the hard work that you do to keep this site great. Dont worry about the people who try to bring this site down. Remember there are always bad apples in the barrel. This site is great and most of us appreciate greatly the hard work that you do to keep it running.

Jon

I am at 110 emails and private messages thus far from members showing their support.

Although I can't reply to everyone, I really, really appreciate it.

haha I hope you dont have a limit as to how many e-mails your mailbox can hold, because that number is going to keep going up I'm sure.

I stand behind Seth 150%! And any new rules he creates will be strictly enforced.

Seth

Being successful is hard work and I thank you for your efforts, I'm not sure what this is all about but I can tell you the guys from FDMV got your back.

We have a real platform to get our message out on and have it read by both Voly's and Pro's, and both have given us positive feedback, so we couldnt have done this without this site.

Get healthy, and do what is best for you, but I thank you for providing us with a real site that covers many and important issues.

Jloftus

Seth,

KEEP IT GOING!

ZUMA

Seth, Once again, THANK YOU for all you do to make this site the AWSOME site that it is!!!!! As I've said before, it takes all kinds of people to make up the world and unfortunately, some manage to land here. TRY not to let them get the best of you. You know what I said in my email, and that might be a way to cut out at least the better part of the rif-raft. For a start I stand behind you as far as limiting posting priveleges to Verified Members is concerned. If ya want to hide behind a screen name, ya should NOT be allowed to post on this site. In other words, if ya got something to say then let us know who you are otherwise don't say anything.

Thank you Seth. EMTbravo has really been something!!! Thank you for reopening it. smile.gif Pat yourself on the back you deserve it! Keep up the good work and get well. smile.gif

---Graham26

After a flood of emails (Over 75 in just under an hour) from people giving their support towards me and this site, I have reopened EMTBravo.

It was an impulsive move for me to shut down the site, but I've been under some stress lately, and some of the things going on with this site have added significantly to that. I want this site to be the best it can be, and I work tirelessly and give my all to make that happen.

To hear some of ignorant comments, both posted and emailed, I have heard recently bashing this site really got to me. To the point where I made myself physically ill over this site. This site consumes a large portion of my time, and I am very proud of it.  I'm going to refocus, I have some health issues lately and other stuff going on in my life unrelated to this site but that contributes to my stress, so that's a factor as well.

So, to the members who sent in their support, I appreciate it, and I am sorry for the impulsive move, I regret. Thanks again for the overwhelming show of support, I really needed it.  I realize what this site is to a lot of people, and it was unfair and irrational to make the move I did.

I have trouble telling people to back off when things are overwhelming me, and I constantly try to make everyone happy, and that's going to need to change. I realize there are some not very nice people out there who enjoy causing trouble for me and this site, and are miserable and impossible to please, and I will be working to phase those people out of this site.

The numbers for this site keeps growing, so I must be doing something right, regardless of what some people say. I also have witnessed personally the benefits of this site, and it's effects on the community, and it's hard for me to walk away from after seeing that.

I will be working in the next few weeks on some things which will hopefully improve this site for you and me.

Thanks again for everyones support, and I apologize for my breakdown.

Keep up the good work. The site is cool.

Keep up the good work. The site is cool.

Eh....I've seen better. smile.gif

Seth, you're only human (I think). You're entitled to snap or tell people off from time to time. You run a great site where most of the time visiting it is educational and/or entertaining. It's too bad that there is so many people that thrive on stupidity and feel it is their responsibility to dumb down these forums.

Like always, keep up the good work and holla' at me if I can help with anything.

Thanks i love this site check it atleast twice a day

and if there a FACEBOOK site about checking emt bravo its gota be a cool place lol

have a good night all

thanks for keeping the site open

Keep up the good work Seth and thank you for the site. I don't post much but I read it about three times a day. It is now a part of my daily routine. Feel better and don't let a couple of losers bring you down. LONG LIVE EMT BRAVO!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

blink.gif

Hang in...the problem with some of society today is, that people confuse their IQ with their shoe size.

Don't let them get you down. Focus on the positive side of this which is WE ALL know what it takes to keep something like this going. Do what you do best and those that don't appreciate it, they can look elsewhere.

Keep up the good work that you do!

TunaFish