Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exmrvfc

Biggest Buff ever?

9 posts in this topic

Wow, kinda cool in a way, but a little crazy too lol! I can appreciate the work he put into it, but its a little much!

I could think of better uses of $15,000! But hey, this guys from Long Island lol rolleyes.gif !

I wonder how much a beer costs?

Heres a similar story...

Although the guy isint actually a firefighter, he built his home to replicate a fire house with two bays, and has a 1950's Ford chief car as well as Boston's Engine 21, a Mack B model.

Check it out: http://www.firenews.org/cullenhouse.html

did this get pushed through the budget of some small department in long island along with the racecar and the spaceship?

pretty cool, i might have to stop off at Engine 21's new house to check it out

The Salty dog Bar in Bay Ridge Brooklyn on 3rd ave and bay ridge parkway is set up as a fire house as well. They got an old fire truck that is gutted out. The food is also very good too

There is a bar in syracuse, I believe its called "halligans," which has the cab of an American La France in it, also if my memory serves me correct Monroe, CT FD has a la france bar conversion

There is a bar in syracuse, I believe its called "halligans," which has the cab of an American La France in it, also if my memory serves me correct Monroe, CT FD has a la france bar conversion

I think they won that. I know the CT Firefighter Pipe & Drum Corps has one they use to promote the unit.