Followers 0
pcfpr1

Rye Brook MVA Rollover

14 posts in this topic

Date:12/19/06

Time:08:45:43

Frequency: 46.260

Units Operating: 2392,E-59,E-64,E-61,R-40,E-14---Greenwich Station 4

Description Of Incident: Dispatched: IFO 840 King St.(Blind Brook Middle/High School) MVA Rollover with possible Extrication.On arrival confirmed rollover negative extrication. Awaiting Duty Tow.

Writer: pcfpr1

Unless I'm mistaken, Engine 14 is a Rye Brook F.D. unit. That is an interesting response though, Three Different Departments from Two States with career guys and volunteers. Slightly off topic, do the paid guys in Port Chester run Utility 65? Thanks.

-Joe DA BUFF

Unless I'm mistaken, Engine 14 is a Rye Brook F.D. unit. That is an interesting response though, Three Different Departments from Two States with career guys and volunteers. Slightly off topic, do the paid guys in Port Chester run Utility 65? Thanks.

-Joe DA BUFF

E-14 and Ladder 30 are Rye Brook FD Rigs.. Eng 14 responded being that it was a MVA.

Thanks guys. Any idea if RBFD carries extrication tools? (just curious b/c there is little info on my own fd out there haha)

That location is right on the CT / NY boarder if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, one side of King St is NY, the other is CT.

Yeah, one side of King St is NY, the other is CT.

i live right on glenville st. about 5 houses down the road, i was at school all day guess i missed it. greenwich engine 4 is about a minute away from rbhs.

-Joe DA BUFF

U-65 is run by volunteers from various companies in Port Chester. It is the Ex R-30 from Purchase FD

U-65 is run by volunteers from various companies in Port Chester.  It is the Ex R-30 from Purchase FD

yes

Rescue 30 - RETIRED

1995 Ford/EVI

Served from 1995-2004

Now serving as Utility 65 in Port Chester, NY

I'll buy it back for 2 dollars...

Edited by JBJ1202

If I am not mistaken, E61 along with U65 E58 2392/3 were already operating at another accident on I 95 north bound, Engine 14, 59, and 62 were dispatched to the rollover with R40 and Greenwich. There was also a rollover the night before around midnight on Boston Post Road at Regent Street in Port Chester, was a busy 12 hours.

If I am not mistaken, E61 along with U65 E58 2392/3 were already operating at another accident on I 95 north bound, Engine 14, 59, and 62 were dispatched to the rollover with R40 and Greenwich. There was also a rollover the night before around midnight on Boston Post Road at Regent Street in Port Chester, was a busy 12 hours.

Just as units were returning from I-95... E59, E64, R40, & Rye Brook were dispatched to IFO Blind Brook H.S. for a roll-over. As soon as the call came in, 2392 said that himself & E61 would also respond. E59 was on scene with Greenwich FD units and returned R40 & E64 when they arrived on scene.

Just to note... about two hours later, we were dispatched to an MVA on 287E. Nothing serious though.

Edited by E64PCFD2044

hey jbj ill take it for 3 dollars lolololol