Proceeds donated to

• FDNY Squad 18 Family Fund www.fdnysquad18.com

In memory of our inaugural (2001) speaker

Lieutenant Andrew Fredericks

FDNY Squad Co. 18

• Firemen’s Home, Hudson, N.Y. www.fasny.com

• Burn Care Everywhere www.burncare.org

Westchester Marriott Hotel

670 White Plains Road (Route 119), Tarrytown, N.Y.

Pre-registration, prior to 12/31/04

$20 (groups of 5 or more)

$25 (individual or groups of less than 5)

At the door

All tickets $30

For additional information, please contact:

Ass’t Chief Syd Henry @ 2ndasstchief@elmsfordfd.com or (914) 592-9369

For downloadable registration forms, please visit our website:http://www.liveoakeng.com/seminar.htm

it this weekend...ill be going!! Last year was great, cant wait till this one!!

CANNOT WAIL TIIL THIS ONE... :D =D> =D> 8)

Bump for tommorow....

huh x635??? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

IT WAS A GOOD ONE ... =D> =D> =D> 8)

Once again, the Elmsford fire seminar was excellent! This year was my 3rd or 4th time attending the seminar & i am soo pleased to see how much it has grown! The EFD always manages to get the best speakers you could ask for! I believe i heard that there was approximately 500 people in attendance on Saturday, which is amazing! There were guys from all over New York, not to mention New Jersey, Pennsylvania & as far away as Virginia! DC Norman was an excellent speaker & very knowledgable on the topics of garden apartment & townhouse fires. He kept the day going smoothly by adding some personal experiences as well as adding a bit of humor here and there. Personally, i know that i took alot away with me when i left the seminar! DC Norman definately opened my eyes as a firefighter & officer, and made me think of many things to watch out for at these fires! Hands down, this was another successful seminar & the members of the Elmsford FD & all else involved should be very proud of themselves for all their hard work, that has obviously paid off year after year. I can't wait til next year, where Chief Vincent Dunn (FDNY ret.) will be the guest speaker. Chief Dunn was the speaker a few years back & he is an excellent speaker & teacher in the fire service.

Also, i would like to say how nice it was to see that the EFD has renamed the annual seminar to "the Lieutenant Andy Fredericks, FDNY, Memorial Seminar and Exhibits." Andy was not only the speaker at the first annual semiar back in 2001, but was also a big part in getting these seminars off & running. I was lucky enough to have had Andy as an instructor in a few classes i took over at the Rockland FTC, before he was tragically killed in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Andy was an excellent instructor, a pleasure to be taught by & unbelievably knowledgable in the fire service.

Again, congratulations to the Elmsford FD & all else involved on a job well done once again! We all know how much time & hard work goes into planning these seminars, but it is all worth it because of the knowledge that the attendees take away with them! These seminars are a blessing to the fire service & i would reccommend that anyone who hasn't attended one in the past, attend this years! And for those who have attended the seminars in the past, i don't have to tell you that this years should be just as good!