Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

New Apparatus Orders 2/07

6 posts in this topic

According to Fire Apparatus and Emergency Equipment Magazine the following Departments have apparatus on order:

Independent Fire Company, Mount Kisco

Pierce Lance Pumper 2000GPM/750Gal.

Tyler Fire Equipment

Greenville Fire District, Greenville

American LaFrance Metropolitan/LTI 75' Aerial

2000GPM/500Gal.

Garrison Fire & Rescue

*Greenville may be Orange County, Westchester Greenville should list location as Scarsdale.

It would be quite the nice suprise if it was Greenville. GFD358 can you confirm?

By the way, Greenville is a fire district within the unincorpoated Edgemont section of the Town Of Greenburgh. The area has a mailing address of Scarsdale only.

And Mount Kisco's Mack, sad to see another beautiful CF leave the county.

I believe that is the Greenville in Orange County. Greenville does not currently have anything on order that I know of.

Edited by GFD538

The Greenville in Orange County just acquired an aerial a couple of years ago. I can't see them spending that kind of money on a second one that soon, and they surely don't need two. Stranger things have happened, though.

Edit: The only thing the O.C. Greenville has on order (that I'm aware of, at least) is a fire police vehicle. I will ask around and see what I can find out.

Edited by AndyC3J

It would be quite the nice suprise if it was Greenville. GFD358 can you confirm?

By the way, Greenville is a fire district within the unincorpoated Edgemont section of the Town Of Greenburgh.  The area has a mailing address of Scarsdale only.

And Mount Kisco's Mack, sad to see another beautiful CF leave the county.

Is the Mack (Engine 104) being replaced? The "new" engine order for Mt. Kisco is for the Independent Company....replacing their refurbed Hahn/Pierce Engine 106.

EMTBravo Member houlidsa advises that it is Greenville, Greene County NY. North west of Catskill NY just below the Albany Co. border.