Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Peekskill New Rescue 134 Spy Photos

20 posts in this topic

Tonight around 7:00 I went down to my firehouse and saw our new rig sitting in the bay, I went home got my camera went back down and took a bunch of pics.

I'm putting them up on the site tonight, I will start in 2 min after i write this post.

check them out later on FD SNAPSHOTS

Yes this was passing the Galleria Mall on Rt 9 at about 0820 this morning. Was this delivered to Nichols?

Yes this was passing the Galleria Mall on Rt 9 at about 0820 this morning. Was this delivered to Nichols?

Yes it was, it was delivered this morning to Peekskill.

It went past the Garrison Firehouse just before 9 this morning. When is it going in service?

Good shots, Snapshot!!!! That's a handsome rig may she give you many years of good service! Good Luck!!!

I cant find the pic on the page?

Rescue 134 pic's link down the bottom on the left index.

The schedule that the Chief has set, has the new Rescue 134 going into service next Saturday.

The schedule that the Chief has set, has the new Rescue 134 going into service next Saturday.

So will this be called a rescue on countys apparatus listing..

any idea what kind of equipment is goin to be on this rig? is there a pump? hose? if so capacity and lenghts? thanks for any info

I hope someone will send in some shots of the rescue posed to EMTBravo.

What will be the disposition of the current E-134?

I hope someone will send in some shots of the rescue posed to EMTBravo.

What will be the disposition of the current E-134?

PFD will be getting training this week on the new apparatus and i'm sure we will get some good photos outside, there were pictures taken yesterday at the delivery, i'm not sure who will be sending the photo's in, as for the current 134 that is being taken in as a trade-in by a used apparatus dealer through the dealer that sold the new 134. Hope this helps.

I sent RWC130 some pics to send in to be put up, so I guess just wait till they get put up.

HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE PICTURES YET OF PEEKSKILL FD'S NEW RESCUE 134 YET TO POST ON HERE?

HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE PICTURES YET OF PEEKSKILL FD'S NEW RESCUE 134 YET TO POST ON HERE?

SnapShot took a bunch of photo's yesterday, not sure when they will be posted...

While we are waiting for the photo's from Peekskill, there is one photo on the E-One website under new deliveries.

If you go to Snapshot's website and scroll down the left index you will find some pix there

If you go to Snapshot's website and scroll down the left index you will find some pix there

There is also a picture and spec writeup on the E-One web site.

It is a nice unit smile.gif

Hey guy's I just added a slide show of 20 Photo's of the new rescue.

go to the slide show link at the bottom of the index on the left hand side of the home page. there is a link to the slide show page

Edited by PFDSnapshot

Nice! Good to see a Rescue in Peekskill. Especially with that new project on Crompond Rd./Lincoln Terr. underway (GraceView Estates?)...Landslide waiting to happen? I wouldn't live there if they gave me $250,000 on top of the cost of a unit! Anything more than that, I would move in tomorrow!