Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBE

Stormville Flea Market

17 posts in this topic

It's this weekend. I'm going up tomorrow. You can usually find some good stuff up there.

dont forget to stop at Fiskill Wines and Liquors --- wine tasting all day on saturday!!!

Oh wonderful. Hours of traffic delays, and a response nightmare.

We have tried to get to calls there on the grounds before, and it sucks driving in the opposite lane for miles just to get around the bumper to bumper gridlock.

Oh wonderful. Hours of traffic delays, and a response nightmare.

We have tried to get to calls there on the grounds before, and it sucks driving in the opposite lane for miles just to get around the bumper to bumper gridlock.

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a small price to pay for oodles of bootleg Tommy shirts and Foakley sunglasses! laugh.gif

Edited by Ole129K

Just out of curiosity 484, and I am presuming you are a member of EFFD, why not put a bus at Station 2 and standby there when the market is going on?? The traffic isn't that bad.

It's this weekend. I'm going up tomorrow. You can usually find some good stuff up there.

#1 son will be there this weekend, JBE, selling some of his thousands of comic books, baseball and Magic cards and wrestling belts.

Catch him before he gets married next month !

Just out of curiosity 484, and I am presuming you are a member of EFFD, why not put a bus at Station 2 and standby there when the market is going on?? The traffic isn't that bad.

EFFD Station 2 has no open bays. EFFD's ambulance rotates on a weekly basis between stations, and when it is Stormville's turn, the Rescue truck goes to EFFD Station 1 to make room for the ambulance.

When Route 52 is backed up from the flea market up to the TSP and backed up ON the TSP, going through that area for ANY alarm (company assist in Stormville's area) is treacherous.

Edited by xfirefighter484x

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a small price to pay for oodles of bootleg Tommy shirts and Foakley sunglasses! laugh.gif

Don't forget socks and pickles!

p.s. Stop by the Mahopac VFD raffle car (2007 Saturn Sky) and take a chance Please!

Gary's pickles and pickled tomatoes and kettle corn.

EFFD Station 2 has no open bays. EFFD's ambulance rotates on a weekly basis between stations, and when it is Stormville's turn, the Rescue truck goes to EFFD Station 1 to make room for the ambulance.

When Route 52 is backed up from the flea market up to the TSP and backed up ON the TSP, going through that area for ANY alarm (company assist in Stormville's area) is treacherous.

What??? Why do you need an open bay to station an ambulance. Leave it outside...it is not going to melt!

As for the Flea Market, if anyone sees "hot" pickles let me know...Those are great!

Don't forget the hot dogs and Texas Taters!!! MMmmmmmmmm!!!!

The thing is made of gold.....did you ever hear what they paid for the ambulance....some depts. could buy a pumper for that much.

Well, I have returned. And I must say I left a little disappointed. The only thing I got out of it was a couple of Godzilla movies. I actually spent more money in Wal Mart in Fishkill than I did at the flea market. And of course, I got me some pickles. Although I didn't go for the spicy ones. I'm more of a half sour guy myself. PS Dadbo, Unfortunately, I didn't get to see numbah 1 son. But I did run into a couple of LCFD guys and one or two people from Carmel High.

PS, I did see one of East Fishkills buses, very nice.

Edited by JBE

Yup, that would be it. Passed one going the other way on 52. Along with one of the chiefs out of Company 4. I believe it was 39-6.

Kettle Corn, Knock of coach bags and of course the Nascar stuff biggrin.gif