Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trauma74

Chester Volunteer Ambulance Wet Down

13 posts in this topic

Our Wet Down for our two new Horton Medium Duty Ambulances, our new Fly Car and our new Spec Ops trailer will be held on Saturday 6/2/2007 from 12 noon to 7pm at our HQ 79 Laroe Road Chester, NY. All FD, EMS & PD agencies are invited to attend.

Food and non-alcoholic beverages (sorry, town rule says we cant have it) will be served.

Musical Entertainment will be provided by a local DJ.

Shirts made by ASI on Long Island will be sold.

We will be having a 50/50 Raffle and a raffle for a Garmin GPS unit.

Note to FDs: Fog Stream Only at 50psi or less MUST be used!!! No Exceptions!!!!

Hope to see you all there.

Douglas S. DiBlasi - Captain

"AndyC3J.....your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to boldy attempt what no man has done before. Attend FIVE wetdowns in a single day! Is it possible? Can it be done? It's up to you to find out!

This post will self-destruct in ten seconds". biggrin.gif

Can he do it? Can our hero perform the incredible feat? Tune in next week to find out!

"AndyC3J.....your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to boldy attempt what no man has done before.  Attend FIVE wetdowns in a single day!  Is it possible?  Can it be done?  It's up to you to find out! 

This post will self-destruct in ten seconds".    biggrin.gif

Can he do it?  Can our hero perform the incredible feat?  Tune in next week to find out!

Gee Andy, that sounds like me a couple weeks ago (watch for drool from JBE and EMTBravo as they read this)...Fire Service Recognition Day in LA County, how many different departments could I stop at with demos and pancake breakfasts??

I made 4, and got some good photos.

biggrin.gif Andy you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think we might cross paths in tenafly smile.gif

Goshen wetdown for minisinks tanker 1130 am

Walden wetdown for KME Rescue - Pumper,chiefs vehicle, chevy van 12pm

Chester Ems wetdown for 2 Horton rigs,fly car, spec ops trailer 12pm

**************Orange County, Ny***********************

Tenafly wetdown for seagrave pumper 2pm

Moonachie wetdown for KME midmount ladder 1pm

**************Bergen County,Nj*****************************

Tough choice every wetdown besides Moonachie will be having ASI shirts on sale..

If I had to pick where to go id go with Walden and Moonachie.. biggrin.gif

Edited by niteworkers

Chester VAC Captain "Trauma74" IS getting soaked with a Water Can.

Anyone who wishes to assist me let me know.

Water Can provided FREE of charge.

biggrin.gif

Chester VAC Captain "Trauma74"  IS getting soaked with a Water Can.

Anyone who wishes to assist me let me know.

Water Can provided FREE of charge.

biggrin.gif

Screw the bucket, get the Super Soaker and a helluva lot of water balloons! lol smile.gif

Mike

PHOTOS I want to see PHOTOS!! biggrin.gif

Doug, I would love to get my hands on one of those shirts. Send me a PM as to how much & how I can get one.

Also for all those that may be atttending the Walden wet down.

It is scheduled for 12-5, DJ, Free Food & Drink, ASI T-Shirts $15 (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, & 5X), & ALL THE CREAMSICLES YOU CAN EAT!!

We will also be selling $5 raffle tickets for a brand new Carins N5A Leather New Yorker. Winning ticket will be pulled that night.

Hope to see some of you there.

**Bump**

**Announcement** Due to a death in the company the Minisink Hook & Ladder Co. of Goshen has postponed their wetdown that was scheduled for today. More information will be posted as it becomes avaialble.

Well, unfortunately, "our hero" (me) came up short today. As was mentioned, the untimely passing of a Goshen FD member cut the schedule from five to four, and a late start caused me to only make three of 'em. Oh well.....nobody's perfect.

Must rest up now. Have a hot date with a '58 Seagrave and a bucket of soapy water tomorrow morning.

Our Wet Down went pretty well. I was disappointed at the fact that some of our neighboring EMS and fire agencies did not attend.

Aside from that, we had a great time. We still have A LOT of Wet Down T-shirts available. Anyone wanting one of these shirts is asked to send me a PM and I will work on getting one for you.