Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zinger57

Yonkers New Ladders Being Delivered?

20 posts in this topic

Don't know if Yonkers have received the new Ladders yet, but I just saw Ladder 74 on I-95 in the Greenwich area, heading towards Yonkers. Looks like it was being delivered as it was all polished up. Nice looking truck so start looking out for them.

Like to see some pic's...

The Smeal dealer, New England Fire Apparatus, is in North Haven, CT (Spy shots Izzy!) so they probaly were being delivered.

Ladder 70 and the new Rescue were in Yonkers at the DPW garage as of yesterday. I would imagine Ladders 73 and 74 will arrive shortly if they haven't already.

The Smeal dealer, New England Fire Apparatus, is in North Haven, CT (Spy shots Izzy!) so they probaly were being delivered.

I've been going up there to see if I could catch them but I think they have been in the building. They haven't been outside every time I've been up that way. sad.gif

Also just past Yonkers Ladder 74 on 287 heading West around 1045am

If anyone has any New Photos (say as of today) of the New YFD R1, 70, 73 and 74 that they can send to Seth today for posting, say tonight, that would be great

they are gorgeous trucks!!! was looking at them in chicken island. i'm sure someone will post pics soon enough...i cant post mine dry.gif

Pix coming soon ! wink.gif Teaser.............

post-182-1181332431.jpg

Edited by R1SmokeEater

any cool shots of the yellow van in the background

i forgot what the yellow van was, haha. there was some hispanic festival going on at the time...i think it was a burrito truck....or something...

actually dont remember, haha. again those trucks are gorgeous, enjoy them now before they get beat and burnt from the work!!!

The new port chester ladder31 will be like to the Yonkers adders but with a Spartan cab and black roof.

I thought they were getting a RotoRay on the Rescue?

Rusnak, Yea we were thinking of the roto-ray, but it went over the required Jigiwatts of the alternator. Ah Well............

Thank you for the clarification R1.

The Dept. did the Acceptance Tests on the Rescue, L70, L73 & L74 today.

So, if anyone saw a convoy of YFD apparatus and vehicles driving through the streets of Yonkers today, that's why.