Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

You can't make this $hit up..live fire stupidity

14 posts in this topic

Yet just another example of how stupid some of us can be in this business. NFPA 1403 violation to start with and probably freelancing to boot and mix in a few missing brain cells or improper PPE training and this is what you get.

what the heck were they thinking, first throwing fuel into the fire, then running back and forth through it, it is a good way to get someone hurt or worse yet killed.

What kind of CRACK was that GUY smoking!!!

Thats not what we want to show new and upcoming FireFighters......

wtf??

check this one out

Edited by Ladder44

STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOESN'T DESCRIBE IT ENOUGH!

Dumb and Dumber I would say,What happened to the guy with the flare who must have gotten knocked on his butt with the blast

boy was that dumb wow !!!!

Dumb and Dumber I would say,What happened to the guy with the flare who must have gotten knocked on his  butt with the blast

He probably got blown clear??????

I Guess those guys are not committed to firefighter safety.

Did these people not learn from the Baltimore training death?? And just think, people will think all firefighters act like this due to this video.

The problem is the thought that we are invincible. We all have it in us to think this way, we just have to overcome it and be safe and think about the consequences of our actions. Once again, a little common sense goes an awful long way!

All I can say is wow. Stupid is as stupid does. In the first video, who in their right mind puts flammable objects in a doorway? To top it off, some Einstein decides to walk, not crawl, into an IDLH atmosphere w/o a charged handline with brand new turnouts. Watching the video, you can see fire rolling across the ceiling & then the whole doorway lights up. Then you see the Einstein come walking out of the the building with fire from floor to ceiling & his gear smoking. Talk about making your gear "salty". In the second video, DAMN!!! what did they fill the house with? I guess they used a little too much gasoline in the basement & it was the right vapor mixture. We just burned our training house down on Sunday. We used hay bales, pallets, and a little diesel fuel. The house went up no problem & the guys that lit the fire were wearing full PPE with SCBA's. We are our own worst enemies. But the kicker in video 2 is the cameraman is calm after the explosion & tells kids to kick the wood with nails in it out of the roadway. Am I missing something? One of your guys just blew his a$$ up & leveled a house in an explosion.

Ohhhh, Is that how to get your Gear "Dirty" ?

What a total @$$!!!!

He should never be allowed to gear up for the rest of

his life. He could have been killed or more of a concern

injured or killed Firefighters trying to save his @$$!

A-HOLE OF THE YEAR AWARD! rolleyes.gif

No matter how many time I look at new equipment, I've never found a tool that claims the ability "Guaranteed to fix stupid."