Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greenwich E-41

16 posts in this topic

From Glenville Fire depts website, here is a picture of their new Engine 41, A 2007 Pierce. Looks like an awsome rig

post-1726-1182021761.jpg

post-1726-1182021863.jpg

Edited by nutty1

Where are the ladders on that truck

There is hard suction on both sides yet I dont see a ladder rack or ladder compartment anywhere

Edited by bvfdjc316

My guess would be there is a compartment below the hose bed at the rear of the truck

Where are the ladders on that truck

There is hard suction on both sides yet I dont see a ladder rack or ladder compartment anywhere

There aren't any photos of the back, some I'm gonna guess that's where they are, right through the tank.

Mike

I am surprised that 41(volunteer) was replaced. Usually I thought that engine 4 (career) was and then the old engine 4 would be the new 41.

I am surprised that 41(volunteer) was replaced. Usually I thought that engine 4 (career) was and then the old engine 4 would be the new 41.

I think E-4 was replaced with a E-One only a few years back. Don't hold me to this statement, I may be wrong.

I think E-4 was replaced with a E-One only a few years back.  Don't hold me to this statement, I may be wrong.

Last I knew,E41 was a 2001 E1 rescue pumper.

Great looking rig;love that someone else in Greenwich is going w/ a different paint scheme. Just curious,is it a town bought rig? if so how did they talk the town into the black/red?? OH Yea,is Danny still the town chief!?!? dry.gif

The ladders are in the center of the rig under the hosebed as stated. This engine has similar specs to the towns current Engine 3 and 51 which are 04 models. Also, Engine 4 is still a 2001 E-One, and wasn't replaced by the new rig. And it is indeed a nice looking truck.

where is the glenville house?

sharp lookin rig...........also like the "Power Arc" Lighting aswell.....

[/quote not far from rye brook's king st firehouse. i think it is on glenville rd. hope this helps.

On Glenville RD directly opposite Riversville RD.

Definitely a good move moving the ladder to the rear. I support this kind of setup mainly because it adds a great deal more compartment space allowing for more equipment or just better layout of normal gear.

no danny is not chief any more but he is active as a volunteer again he still lives up in glenville on king street some were

he retired from being chief but now works elsewere in greenwich town