Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grumpyff

ex-Valhalla,NY 1953 Maxim Ladder

10 posts in this topic

i wonder if any one will buy it? it doesn't look in to bad of shape.

That rig looks pretty complete. A great truck to reassemble or totaly restore. If all the parts are there it would be a good buy. I hope it finds a good home.

Would be a great antique for Valhalla with some TLC.

that would be great if the indepentant co. (ladder and rescue co.) could buy it, but there is no place to store it, whether a co. or district building.

off the topic...valhalla engine co. still has there 1953ish engine...it's considered retired, but i think it transported man power one or twice last year.

Ccould be a very nice truck with TLC.

She (the seller) sounds like a beeeoch that is pissed off at her husband. laugh.gif

i am trying to buy this rig but the shipping alone is from 9500-18000 the bid ends tomarrow i need someone to help me out here, and if any one has any other information about shipping this thing let me know thanks

Wow, I just read her Ebay comments, what a nasty person. If she doesn't get her money, it goes to the scrap yard, and she refuses to donate it or sell it at a low cost to a museum or charitable orginization.

I understand she may need the money, but how much will this thing bring in at the scrap yard?

west coast metal scrap from auto's is currently $172. a ton, nowhere near 6000.00 for the truck.

i am trying to buy this rig but the shipping alone is from 9500-18000 the bid ends tomarrow i need someone to help me out here, and if any one has any other information about shipping this thing let me know thanks

good luck, hope you get it!