Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

Port Chester new apparatus

11 posts in this topic

From The Journal News legal section 7/07/07 "Village of Port Chester...Bond Resolution dated July 2, 2007 authorizing the issuance of up to $530,000...to finance the costs of the acquistion of a fire-fighting vehicle..."

Would this be for Ladder 31 or is an Engine also getting replaced?

That is for Engine 62.... Ladder 31 is being built at Smeal and should arrive @ nov./dec. 2007

That is for Engine 62.... Ladder 31 is being built at Smeal and should arrive @ nov./dec. 2007

The Mack enthusiasts didn't wanna hear that...

I completely forgot about Brooksville's Mack.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I know the manufacturer of the rig isn't set, but what kind of rig are you looking to replace it with? Pump, tank, cab size, etc...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I know the manufacturer of the rig isn't set, but what kind of rig are you looking to replace it with? Pump, tank, cab size, etc...

Ive heard rumors of a KME with a Cummings engine. More to follow.

So 31 is getting a rearmount....no more tiller....was this because of the 2 drivers needed or was it just time to go with a rearmount......I would imagine it will be like Ossinings KME......

It had to do with the amount we could spend. A tiller is just too expensive. It will look like Lake Mohegans Ladder 35 without the pump. Anything else you want to know about it, just ask.

Thats it for now, thanks for the info I will be waiting for the pics when it comes in!

i was in baltimore this past week and spoke with the kme saleman and he says that portchester is getting a kme i saw the drawings its nice so is fairview and the town of mamaroneck

The head of brooksville's truck committee (eng 62) wanted a kme. So thats what the rest of the guys agreed to. lol.