Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Briarcliff Gets A New Ambulance?

7 posts in this topic

And I have to find out about it by going to PL Customs website?!?!?! Of all the people on here from Briarcliff and the area, no one shared????

Briarcliff's New PL Custom @ PL Custom's Website

Any word on what will be done with the old one?

And I have to find out about it by going to PL Customs website?!?!?! Of all the people on here from Briarcliff and the area, no one shared????

Briarcliff's New PL Custom @ PL Custom's Website

Any word on what will be done with the old one?

What I want to know is...

Who belongs to the bent up, shattered buggy in the background of the rear view, OUCH!

I cant make out the lettering on the sides.... but it looks like a 2fer! Hit in the rear and sent into the rear of something else.... The rear top of the box is all pushed up on the drivers side

Best of luck to Briarcliff Manor FD with the new Ambulance!

PL Custom does a GREAT job!

Best of luck to Briarcliff Manor FD with the new Ambulance!

PL Custom does a GREAT job!

i disagree, there rigs are shoddy and customer service sucks. but best of luck to briarcliff

I have to disagree on the quality and service at P&L. They built a 2006 Mack MR Heavy Rescue for us and just about reaching the 20K mark it is holding up just fine. Especially for the beat up streets and heavy traffic conditions. When it came time to go down to Manasquan to spec, adjust and fabricate all the compartments they had a small army of men listening to our concerns and building and fabricating as we spoke. Some equipment had to be switched around several times and they had no problem with redesigning shelving and brackets etc. Also on the few occasions that we needed emergency repairs they were there that day or within 24 hours. It seemed like these guys really had there craft down pat. And enjoyed the challenges we hurled at them. As far as buses go we toured that area of the plant and there appeared to be continuity. They also built our now spare Heavy Rescue in 91 and we got almost 15 years and well over 100k miles out of it along with a lifetime warranty on the box which hopefully will be remounted soon. I believe Baltimore uses P&L exclusively to build there EMS vehivles. just my .02 cents.

http://www.emtbravo.lunarpages.com/NewDeli...s/JCPDESU1.html

Hey JC

Were you are Exchange Place last Sunday? I might have some shots of you.

BMC