Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

My One Year Old Daughter!

11 posts in this topic

post-3032-1189002948.jpg

Hey all, just a proud daddy wanting to show off some pics of my daughters first B-Day party!! Notice I got most of the cake!!!

Enjoy. :)

post-3032-1188998830.jpg

post-3032-1188998857.jpg

post-3032-1188998787.jpg

Edited by Jonesy368

Thats is great! Nottin wrong with showing off daddy's little girl. I have three angels that I love to show off too. Happy Birthday to her! :rolleyes:

Thats is great! Nottin wrong with showing off daddy's little girl. I have three angels that I love to show off too. Happy Birthday to her! :rolleyes:

Thank You Brotha...We had a good time and had a lot of cake!

Happy 1st Bday....start socking away for college...my son turns 15 in 4 weeks..time goes fast.

looks like she's got more cake on you and her, happy first birthday to her!!!

Jonsey,

Happy belated Birthday to Daddy's Little Girl, she's a cute one.

HMMMM, frosting....

Thanks for sharing, Jonesey. Nothing wrong with showing off your little ones.-Duane

My little guy just started Kindergarten today - seems like only yesterday that we were celebrating his first birthday so ENJOY enjoy every day! They go really fast!

HAPPY Birthday to your little girl and congrats to you!

Awesome! Just had my bundle of joy 3+ months ago, its the most amazing thing in the world! No matter what people tell you, you dont know until youre there! Congrats and cant wait for my first, Ill try to get some cake on me to post a pic of!

Awesome! Just had my bundle of joy 3+ months ago, its the most amazing thing in the world! No matter what people tell you, you dont know until youre there! Congrats and cant wait for my first, Ill try to get some cake on me to post a pic of!

Oh yah!! Its awesome to watch your baby eat cake...and paint with cake....and throw cake!!! :lol:

Congrats on your little one!!! May your first b-day be just as fun....Advice; wear a PONCHO!

In our family its tradition for the one year old to have her own small b-day cake to eat/throw/share!!

Thanks everyone for your comments! :) Good luck with your child onthewheel, enjoy every moment!!

Stay safe

Moose