Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
potowneagle

City of Poughkeepsie Public safety building open house

5 posts in this topic

I just went by the new safety facility on Main St. There was a message on the sign about a open house Tomorrow Sept.12 from 2-4.

I don't why they are holding it on a weekday for only two hours. :(

Who'll get to see it except for the politicians? As a former fire fighter and EMT I'd love to see this state of the art building.

I was wondering if anyone with the City Fire would know if this might happen again at a later date on a weekend when all of us who work would be able to visit?

I agree! I wish I would be available for that Open House, but of course, no, I will be in Poughkeepsie, just in class!!

Figures!

Ok, Ole129K, you are now our official liaison for this! I have seen the outside, I want to know how beautiful it is on the inside. If its anything as far as it looks on the outside, I'll bet its GORGEOUS!

Edited by xfirefighter484x

I agree! I wish I would be available for that Open House, but of course, no, I will be in Poughkeepsie, just in class!!

Figures!

Okm Ole129K, you are now our official liaison for this! I have seen the outside, I want to know how beautiful it is on the inside. If its anything as far as it looks on the outside, I'll bet its GORGEOUS!

Ha! My card access does not work yet in the new building.....tried the other day during the tank fire with the Deputy Police Chief.....no good...yet.

Very nice of them to have the Open House on my Birthday....I'd be there but I'll be a 2.0 by 10 am! :P

Very nice of them to have the Open House on my Birthday....I'd be there but I'll be a 2.0 by 10 am! :P

Well on that note...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!

tammi%20bday-thumb.jpg

Yes, those are candles, hope you like em!

Also, gl with the 2.0 by 10AM. Just let me know where it is, so I can come crash...I mean "stop by" :P

It's a nice building. I've been taking EMT there for a few weeks now, actually ive got class tomorow night.