Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OnTheWheel

EMTBRAVO Points Lotto

33 posts in this topic

How exactly is the winner picked? Seems that the same names are listed as past winners. I know you gotta be in it to win it, and I am, but I cant catch a break! Is it computer generated?

Note:Im not REALLY ticked off, just busting chops. BUT, I still want to know ;-)

It's randomly generated by the computer, I don't know the algorythm for it yet. When I've got some time to study it, I'm going to add to the script that you can only win once per week.

It's randomly generated by the computer, I don't know the algorythm for it yet. When I've got some time to study it, I'm going to add to the script that you can only win once per week.

I would not make it once a week. You can play the state lotto every day and win.

Just my 2 cents.

Maybe Seth could put up a big link ontop of the main page directly to the lotto stuff, then more people would know about it.

Edited by OnTheWheel

Maybe Seth could put up a big link ontop of the main page directly to the lotto stuff, then more people would know about it.

I think there are more than enough links on the top of the page. I mean, this is a fun optional thing, I don't see the need for more links on top.

Just go to Points, and Lotto. Easy enough.

Edited by xfirefighter484x

I think there are more than enough links on the top of the page. I mean, this is a fun optional thing, I don't see the need for more links on top.

Just go to Points, and Lotto. Easy enough.

I know where it is, I was saying for people who arent familiar with it. Like a promotional thing.

I know where it is, I was saying for people who arent familiar with it. Like a promotional thing.

I know you know where it is, that was merely meant to demonstrate how easy it is to get there. Besides, now those who did not know, now know where to look! I was merely stating the fact that there are many "buttons" and "links" up top, like its not confusing enough as is?

Just my opinion, it was not meant as an attack on you! :P

Hey, check it out. Someone new won tonight...

I know you know where it is, that was merely meant to demonstrate how easy it is to get there. Besides, now those who did not know, now know where to look! I was merely stating the fact that there are many "buttons" and "links" up top, like its not confusing enough as is?

Just my opinion, it was not meant as an attack on you! :P

\

Not taken at all like that. I think it would boost sales if it was a big banner "Points Lotto", as we know, people, like water, take the path of least resistance. One click as opposed to two on a large banner might get those numbers up there, would love to see it get LARGE!

Another new name into the winner's pot...

HOW OFTEN IS A WINNER DRAWN

I guess I've been slightly out of the loop about this lotto thing... thanks, now I know to look for it. :D

just bought tonight's ticket and saw a ticket is now 10 points. Man, inflation is tough these days. You stay off the board for 36 hours, and Seth picks your wallet ;):P

To note, we've upped the anty.

Tickets now cost 10 points each, and each member may buy a maximum of two.

Base jackpot is now 100 points.

Jackpots and other factors will change from time to time.

We will be raffling off some prizes at some point related to the point system.

nice i like it better chances to win more points

so exactly can we these points?....just buy lotto tickets?

I REACH TWO THOUSANDS POINTS MY PLAN IS TO GET OVER 22 k LOL

I know there is a bank account for your bravo points with 7% intrest how does that work (HOURLY, DAILY, WEEKLY,) If anyone knows that would be great!!!

I know there is a bank account for your bravo points with 7% intrest how does that work (HOURLY, DAILY, WEEKLY,) If anyone knows that would be great!!!

It is daily and I believe updates when the lotto winner is picked.

I REACH TWO THOUSANDS POINTS MY PLAN IS TO GET OVER 22 k LOL

I have ALOT more than 22k now. A little more than 40k.

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

I NEED A WIN IM GOIN BROKE OVA HEA

haha, i finally won! I have been trying to remember to play religiously, and u dont always remember, but its cool i finally did it. Now only if i could pull that off in real life............. B)

The lotto points up to now 250 per tickets WHY SO HIGH???

If I dont win I will be broke!!!

Next it will be 500 points per play.....................

Edited by CPAGE

Yeah BABY! 250 a ticket, now we're getting up there. Serious loot involved now!

oh yea, 20 minutes until the big show, get the tickets while they're hot!!!! (i hope i win, i'm about to go broke soon)