Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Yanks Roll On!

37 posts in this topic

Nice shots Oswegowind..... You had better seats than me! Here's something from my old photo's.... A panoramic shot of the opening ceremonies of Game #2 of the 2003 World Series - The Yanks against Boston......

Great shot! But how can it be the World Series if it's the Yanks vs. Beantown? Doesn't there have to be a National League team in there??

Glad you're paying attention Kujo..... Obviously I wasn't..... Noted and corrected..... I guess it's the hour...... :blink: and thanks guys.....

Yanks would rather play Cleveland than Angels.... And how bout them Mutts, CHOKE!

and the Mets just finished choking, real NY team plays in the Bronx....

And Farnsworth version 1.0 is back!! I couldn't be happier having the Yanks face the Indians. Let Boston beat the Yankee killing Angels and then its on to Boston. I so badly want to beat Boston at Fenway. My condolences to Mets fans everywhere.

WHAT? WHAT?

Where's all you Yankee haters now?

What? Mets fan...WHAT?!?

Where all the loud mouths who talked poopie about the Yanks in May and June...where you at now? Oh that's right..raking leaves...cause your boys are playing golf, playing winter ball in Venezuala, building clinics in the dominican republic, and a few will be free agent shopping for new deals on new teams.

13 straight years in the playoffs....nuff said.

Ditto with my boys...wanted Cleveland before the Angels. B

BRING BACK THE CURSE!!