Future Fireman

World Series!

33 posts in this topic

Alright, time for some good guessing.

Who's gonna win the 2007 World Series?

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

:D:D GO ROCKIES!!!!!!! :D:D

Sox in seven. I hope, my buddy has two tickets to game 7.

Go SOX!!! I'm truly hoping the Rockies just play in the weaker league so they look stronger. I'm optimistic that we can get it done in 5.

Anyone want to wager a few Bravo points on it??? (just kidding!)

Too close to call - the Rockies have had a lot of time off to cool off and the Sox have been on a roll. Will be an interesting, though NY-free, series!

What's with the so-called #1 Yankees fan Rudy Guliani cheering for the Sox? I know it's not a true political issue, but damn! I hope Stienbrener changes the location of seats during the Yanks-Sox series to near the 3rd base side dugout!

And as much as I'd like to see the Rockies win, I honestly think it'll be the Sox in 6.

Yup I'm rootin for the rockies!. I won't be seein too many yankee games next season, after what they did to Joe Torre! Hope they wind up FAR from the playoffs!!!

well i hope the red sox take it. :D:D

What's with the so-called #1 Yankees fan Rudy Guliani cheering for the Sox? I know it's not a true political issue, but damn! I hope Stienbrener changes the location of seats during the Yanks-Sox series to near the 3rd base side dugout!

Anything for a few votes. <_<

Edited by SPFC56-233

YES!!!! 11-1 in the bottom of the fifth! Now that's how to start the series. GO SOX!!!

Yankees, lol.

MFY, I have a wager if you would accept. If the Sox win the world series, you change your avatar to "Big Papi" otherwise known as David Ortiz and give myself all your points*. The Sox lose (GASP!) i change my avatar to the Yankees symbol and give you all of my points*.

Mike

C'mon Mike!!!! 77 points????? Not worth the bet in my book!!!!! LOL

MFY, I have a wager if you would accept. If the Sox win the world series, you change your avatar to "Big Papi" otherwise known as David Ortiz and give myself all your points*. The Sox lose (GASP!) i change my avatar to the Yankees symbol and give you all of my points*.

Mike

Now, THERE'S a challenge!!! :lol:

C'mon Mike!!!! 77 points????? Not worth the bet in my book!!!!! LOL

I meant all of our points in the bravo bank.

Mike

If it were Sox-Yanks, then I would wager. I don't have anything riding on a team called the Rockies, named after the mountains they sit upon, and is owned by Coors. I am a heiniken fan! I apologize, but I am not putting my points nor my avatar in their pocket and hoping for the best. Don't take this the wrong way, by having to put a Yankee logo up as your avatar, you would become a man and gain so much respect you wouldn't know what to do...as for Big Papi the designated hitter of the Dominican Republic I have nothing against the guy but the fact that he is a Red Sox and that is just enough.

There are only two things I like from New England, Clam Chowder and Lobster!

Anyone else want to accept the bet in place of MFY? Forget the avatar thing though.

Mike

2-0 Red Sox! Two more wins and its in the bag. Now, if we can pull some wins in Denver we'll win before we need Games 6 & 7.

Anybody wanna revise their guesses?

Mike

2-0 Red Sox! Two more wins and its in the bag. Now, if we can pull some wins in Denver we'll win before we need Games 6 & 7.

Anybody wanna revise their guesses?

Mike

Nah, we can still hope for the Rockies!!!!!!! Boston's already won too many World Series!!!!!!!!! Denver has never even been in one. Time for the Rockies to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sox up 3 games to 0, I still hold my Rockies pick in 7

BOSTON RED SOX are the 2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOSTON RED SOX are the 2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation to Boston. See ya next year.

Yankee Fan ;)