Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Happy 4th Birthday EMTBravo Network!

23 posts in this topic

Members-

Today marks 4 years that the EMTBravo Network forums have been online. (EMTBravo.com will celebrate it's 5th anniversary in January)

These forums started from scratch, with 0 topics, 0 posts, and 0 members, and as you can see, has grown tremendously.

For those that don't know the story, a popular feature of EMTBravo.com was the "News" section, in which readers would send in information about local apparatus deliveries, synopsis of incidents, upcoming tests, etc. In November of 2003, EMTBravo.com launched the EMTBravo Network Forums, something to expand on the news section. The forums were intended to replace the news section, and give readers of the site membership in a positive, constructive, and freindly enviroment in which to exchange knowledge, information and ideas. This forum has and is criticized for it's heavy moderation and zero tolerance for typical forum nonsense, and as a result has grown into a community of over 6,000 registrations, 19,000 topics, and 106,000 posts at the time of writing. Our membership has a wealth of knowledge to share, and we continue to work hard to cultivate the forums and try to make it one of the best communities on the web. One of our most popular forum features, "Incident Alert", a log of breaking and recent incidents kept by our membership, is overseen and coordinated by Truck4,who developed the idea intially and is the Deputy Administrator for EMTBravo.net Incidents Alerts.

Our moderators and support staff also help tremendously in monitoring these forums, guiding and cultivating discussions, and provide assistance to members who need support with the forum features.

This past year has seen tremndous growth of the forum, a reorginzation of the Incident Alert section, and a software upgrade, along with a host of other changes and upgrades.

I'd like to thank all members and staff who continue to contribute to this community, for making it what it is. I'm very proud of these forums and what they've become, and hopefully we can make this next year even better!

-Seth

Congrats, Seth on a job well done!!! And happy 4th Birthday to EMYBravo.net!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work that you have done and continue to do with these sites.

HAPPY 4 TH BIRTHDAY EMT BRAVO NETWORK :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey! Happy Birthday EMTBravo!! I am proud of having the chance to be a member of this site and to have discussions with some of the finest people in the emergency service world. I learn a lot, and I hope I have passed on as much if not more than what I actually take from this site. Keep up the great work, I enjoy these forums tremedously, and the help that computer morons like myself get from your staff is amazing so to them, I say thanks also for all the work you do for this site and for seth.

Great Job All.

Moose

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! To Emtbravo

Happy Birthday EMTBravo Network :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRHTDAY EMTBRAVO

Glad to be a part of the site and the the info recieved

Keep up the good work Seth and all the Emtbravo Member!!

Amazing how far this site has come along in four years.

happy birthday! congrats to seth for a great job! best of wishes for the future!

Happy Birthday! Job well done by everyone involved in keeping EMTBravo running.

Fourth?!?? Geez.....seems like just a few weeks ago, we were saying Happy 3rd.

Where DOES the time go?!?!???? :blink:

Seth (and others too numerous to mention),

great job on the forums. It is a tough job keeping an equal balance without stepping on too many toes. Keep it up and the site will continue to grow. Thank you for all your hard work.

Duane

Wow, this is what I have been doing for the past 4 years...ouch! Happy Birthday EMTB!