Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gss131

Re:stolen corpse,11/15

5 posts in this topic

I guess Bernie was getting an early start to the weekend(enter Theme song from csi miami)

A little birdy told me that when the daughter called the YPD Detectives after receiving the voicemail on her cell phone that she said: "Oh she's here, she's resting..."

Whats the scoop with this?

Anymore details?

What can they be charged with? Kidnapping? Larceny?

Car pool lane violations?

Actually, there are no charges in the case. The body was recovered and had not been tampered with and was taken to the Medical Examiner's office...it may have since been released to the funeral home.

Link:

Story as reported by LoHud.com

If there is someone from NEWS12 on this site...ahem! They are not "BODY SNATCHERS!", the headline you are running is completely ridiculous. The nursing home did call them and ask them to come collect her belongings...they in turn took her home...mis-communication? I have dealt with many a non-perfect English speaking nursing home employee (as many of you have!). If it were my family, I would sue the pants off your NEWS agency for defamation! It is bad enough they have to deal with the death of a loved one, but for the report to be so misleading and make them out as criminals is completely wrong.

End of rant towards NEWS12, only my 2nd this year! (I think...LOL)

Edited by Oswegowind