Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
INIT915

Journal News Story Credits EMTBravo as Source

9 posts in this topic

Woman dead after jumping from Yonkers building

(Original publication: November 29, 2007)

YONKERS - A woman has been declared dead on the scene after jumping from an apartment house window at 1521 Caryl Ave. this afternoon, Yonkers police report.

The EMT Bravo and Breaking News networks reported the woman was pregnant and that her body had been taken to a local hospital in an attempt to save the baby's life.

The Westchester County Medical Examiner's office identified the victim as Francesca Perez, 32, of the same address.

The incident happened about 2 p.m., Yonkers Police Dispatcher Steven Bond said.

Check back on LoHud.com for more updates.

Yeah they also credited BNN, who probably stole it from here. Just goes to show you how much this site has grown.

The EMT Bravo and Breaking News networks reported the woman was pregnant and that her body had been taken to a local hospital in an attempt to save the baby's life.

We know where BNN got it from. ;)

The funny thing is from what I can tell is they merged the Yonkers jumper story with the Dutchess County Fatal MVA, in which the woman was killed and her baby saved.

The funny thing is from what I can tell is they merged the Yonkers jumper story with the Dutchess County Fatal MVA, in which the woman was killed and her baby saved.

:blink:

Let's hear it for modern journalism. And for BNN for more than likely swiping another incident from here.

That was my thought. Nowhere was it mentioned in the incident thread that she was pregnant! Hmmm, now it will look like this network is reporting false info!

And on that same note, this just shows that EVERYONE reads these posts, only report what you know to be factual and watch what you put out there, you may read it again somewhere!

I didnt know that BNN was still an active news agency.

Thanks for posting this...now I can print the article and post it on the Dispatcher's locker...Bond, still our newest ace!