Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ach67-1A

Woodstock new E67-10

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys Just wanted to share a pic of our new engine. It is at kme in Albany right now getting the finishing touches. It is due to be delivered tuesday.

2007 International 7400/Kme
1000gpm hale 1000 Gallon poly tank. All Compartments feature rom roll up doors with led track lighting. The truck also features a Whelen led light package, whelen electronic siren and a Q2b.

Unti-1.jpg Edited by Ach67-1A

Nice Rig, Good luck with it.

Good Luck

Good Luck with the new truck.

Nice looking rig all the way around! I would be concerned where that Q2B siren is mounted, it would have been nice if they could have mounted it behind the front bumper for you guys where that opening is. But none the less nice looking rig and good luck with it! B)

Nice rig.Is it a 4x4? That Q2B siren may be under snow after a good storm. LOL :lol:

Sharp looking rig! Good luck with it.

Thanks guys. The truck is only 2wd. We had the same concerns about mounting the q under the bumper. The original plan was to have it mounted in the bumper but there wasnt enough room to do so. We cannont run extended front bumpers due to size restrictions at our other stations. This truck will get rotated out to station 4 in a few years and they do not have the room to accomidate the extra length. It does not really look like it in the picture but it is actually off the ground quite a bit. We would need a hell of a snow to burry it. Once it is delivered and we get the final graphics applied ill get a few better pictures up.

we have the q mounted half in the bumper and half out.

post-3857-1196649231.jpg

Ach-

What else do you guys run out of the other stations? I'm right up near you in Phoenicia and have always wondered what you ran out of your 4 stations.. nice new rescue also!

Edited by Turborich

Nice engine. Do the ladders drop down? Might be a little tough getting them off if it didn't.

Yes the ladder is on a drop down ziamatic bracket. The truck was delivered tonight and underwent our pump test. Hope to have it in service in a week or two. Once the weather is a little better(snowing now) ill get it cleaned up for some good pictures. Heres a Camera phone pic I took the day I applied the graphics in albany

1207071427.jpg

We have 5 stations all together.

Company One (woodstock)

2 Engines

Tanker

Mini

Rescue

Utility(pickup)

atv

Light tower

Company 2 (wittenberg)

Engine

Tanker

Mini

Company 3 (Lake Hill)

Engine

Tanker

Mini

Company 4 (zena)

Engine

Tanker

Mini (i think thats what you think is our new rescue)

Utility/rope resue (old ambulance)

Hover craft

Company 5 (rescue)

2 Ambulances

Medic flycar

Edited by Ach67-1A

Yes the ladder is on a drop down ziamatic bracket. The truck was delivered tonight and underwent our pump test. Hope to have it in service in a week or two. Once the weather is a little better(snowing now) ill get it cleaned up for some good pictures. Heres a Camera phone pic I took the day I applied the graphics in albany

1207071427.jpg

We have 5 stations all together.

Company One (woodstock)

2 Engines

Tanker

Mini

Rescue

Utility(pickup)

atv

Light tower

Company 2 (wittenberg)

Engine

Tanker

Mini

Company 3 (Lake Hill)

Engine

Tanker

Mini

Company 4 (zena)

Engine

Tanker

Mini (i think thats what you think is our new rescue)

Utility/rope resue (old ambulance)

Hover craft

Company 5 (rescue)

2 Ambulances

Medic flycar

Yup... that must be it.. 67-42.. was @ the NYS Chief's show but didn't have a chance to look closely at it. Saw it again on 28 @ MVA and figured it was a second rescue LOL.

Wouldn't mind getting more info on the engine for apparatus committee PM if you have the info. Thanks

Rich

I have a question, how do you get multiple members O/S if theres only 3 people max in this piticular truck? Do you allow personals O/S? Do you have other trucks with more seating or just take all the trucks to calls?

I have a question, how do you get multiple members O/S if theres only 3 people max in this piticular truck? Do you allow personals O/S? Do you have other trucks with more seating or just take all the trucks to calls?

Yes we allow personal vehicles o/s. Depending on incident type a standard response is Engine,tanker, mini. Thats seating for 7 if they make it to the station in a reasonable amount of time to catch the rig.

what's with the snoppy bird i the side i 4get the name of him but i kinda like it you don't see that on the side of a fire truck everyday.

texastom791

Maybe the name of the dept. will help you remember the name of the snoppy bird (Charlie Brown)

Nice Rig !! Arch67 1-A Thanks for posting cool photo !

:rolleyes:

post-23-1198700863.jpg