Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Happy 1st Birthday EMTBravo Network!!

12 posts in this topic

Happy 1st Birthday EMTBravo Network!!

In A Few Short Hours, On Sunday, November 14th 2004 Marks The 1st Birthday of EMTBravo Network Forums. (EMTBravo.com will be 2 years old on January 1st)

The board, which started from scratch on November 14th 2003 at 19:15 hrs, and with the support of all the active members, has grown attained the following stats over the past year(as of Nov 13th '04 1900 hrs):

9,190 posts in 1,840 topics

Average of 26 posts per day, and 5 new topics per day.

1,081 members, with an average of 3 members joining per day.

200-400 Members Per Day Visiting

(On a personal note, I was absolutly shocked when we got up to 50 members, then 100, then....)

Note that you now can look in the "Who's Online" Section of the board to see which members are celebrating a 1 year anniversary...updated daily.

Special thanks to ALL the members and moderators that actively post and read this board, and to all that support it, you guys are what makes the board go, grow, and what makes the board what it is..

To all members, please keep up the awesome activity and posting on this board, I know I am learning a ton, accessing information that was never easily accesible, as well as meeting some awesome new people through this board. I also want to encourage those who just read the board to start posting and sharing your comments and information. Here's to the next year..........

The board, which started from scratch on November 14th 2003 at 19:15 hrs, and with the support of all the active members, has grown attained the following stats over the past year(as of Nov 13th '04 1900 hrs):

9,190 posts in 1,840 topics

Average of 26 posts per day, and 5 new topics per day.

200-400 Members Per Day Visiting  

This must be an indication of how much "free time" we really do have!

Happy birthday EMTbravo... keep up the good work seth we really appreciate it =D>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE AND STAY SAFE. CONGRATS SETH YOUR THE BEST THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9,190 posts in 1,840 topics :-k

Average of 26 posts per day, and 5 new topics per day. :-k

200-400 Members Per Day Visiting :-k

I had no idea I was here this often!!!

All kidding aside, this is one of my favorite places to visit on the net. All the others are, how do we say, "not work material." I appreciate what you have done for us, I have learned a lot over the past year.

#1 - BFD1054, RWC130, DFFD227, toms024, DMA327 and 1075thebox must have some SERIOUS scanner activity going on at home!!!! Do any of you guys sleep?

#2 - If I'm unsure of what time an alarm of mine came in, I check in here and finally complete my report.

#3 - I'm not alone. There's 1080 other people who are interested in Westchester County too!!

#4 - Looking at this via dial-up is ghetto.

Congrats EMTBravo forums - keep up the good work!

#4 - Looking at this via dial-up is ghetto.

YEA! Thank God for hjgh speed internet!

Seriously. Once again, Seth-- Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!!

Happy Birthday EMT Bravo it is a good web site and i love to check it every morning to see what has happened over the day in westchester and all over the county

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMT BRAVO GOOD LUCK IN THE YEAR TO COME =D> :yikes:

Happy Birthday EMTBRAVO!!! Seth, who ever knew it would be this big?!

Happy Birthday EMTBRAVO glad to have this site in order to keep taps on what is happing all over the county and now even in different counties. The site came a long way with new add ons. New members and many more keep up the wonderful job

Let hope that nothing happens to this site and it will be around for ever. GLAD TO BE A MEMBER OF EMTBRAVO!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMTBRAVO!!!!!!!

:D =D>

well happybirthday emtbravo.this a great website =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>