Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Zamboni Fire On Ice Rink

11 posts in this topic

That is pretty unique cool find thanks

Maybe the drvier needed the ice to melt quicker!!! lol

Wow! Being a zamboni driver myself, thats crazy. Our zamboni is propane and natural gas so i'm sure that would be a good fire. The roughest part is that it will take those rink guys a lot of time to repair that ice and rink. Not only a new zamboni

Wow and people still in there WTF

THAT HAD TO BE AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE TO PULL OFF THE RINK

haha just imagine trying to hold the hose line, you'd be sliding everywhere with the pressure on that ice

How would you go about fighting a fire in those conditions? Im assuming you staying back a distance and just drown the thing which it seems they did...but how would you fight a vehicle fire in this case zamboni on ice considering your going to be spraying water on an area you may need to go operate in...how do you operate safely in that area? Other than that...cool fire...thanks for sharing.

Wow! Being a zamboni driver myself, thats crazy. Our zamboni is propane and natural gas so i'm sure that would be a good fire. The roughest part is that it will take those rink guys a lot of time to repair that ice and rink. Not only a new zamboni

I guess "THE RINK" will have to put a Firefighter or two on the payroll.

Well, at least the FF knew that when the ice melted they would fall thru and drown :lol: