Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PVFD233

Patriots Vs Giants

Patriots VS Giants   33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Patriots
    • Giants

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

So close yet so far.... UGH.... I hope the Pats lose in the playoffs! (But congrats to them on a perfect regular season)

The Giants better make to the super bowl to get revenge.

Big Blue should hold their head's up high... they played a great game

Big Blue should hold their head's up high... they played a great game

Even with the loss I think the Giants gained alot. Played and stayed with the best team in the league.

I dont understand what the giants were doing with clock management during the last 4 minutes I think they gave the game away and it pisses me off!!!!

I dont understand what the giants were doing with clock management during the last 4 minutes I think they gave the game away and it pisses me off!!!!

IDK either. Mabey making sure that they scored ? Either way I think it was coming down to a onside kick.

Edited by SPFC56-233

brady to moss, "same play as last time ,on 2 ready break" ,ya gotta love it.

Great game. Terrible officiating. Just wondering if the refs knew they could actually call a penalty on the Pats.

Giants should have won this game. Several important dropped passes that would have been first downs early.

New England is a good team, but not nearly as great as they are made out to be. When the breaks go your way,you always look terrific.

I agree with ALS, having watched several of their games this year I am not sure that the officials actually look at them to call a penalty. But they are 16-0 and congrats to them.

Congrats to the 16-0 Patriots. The last team to do this was the 1972 Dolphins.

brady to moss, "same play as last time ,on 2 ready break" ,ya gotta love it.

I was thinking the same thing...he blew the doors off the defense 2 times in a row...The 2nd pass was just a beautiful thing! I am not really a football fan, but this was a great game. Almost though Eli was going to pull it out! Until that interception in the 4th quarter. Was well worth watching! Although, it was more beefed up than a superbowl, with the 3 station coverage and all. Eli had to be pissed, not only did Brady beat him, but Brady broke his brother's TD pass record in the same day, while going undefeated! Ouch!

If the Giants had made some of the first downs it would have been a different score....everyones favorite team would have been 15-1

But if the Pats had made some of their first downs when they should have then this game would also have had a very different outcome.

For the record I am Giants fan

As Tampa Bay is beating the Giants, the Patriots will be hard at work preparing for their next victim.

As a true blue goiant fan, I think we have seen the best of Eli Manning (I hope this statement is not true). Why the giants lost this game is that Manning fell under pressure. He has thrown three times more interceptions then touchdowns in pressure situtations. He has not showen yet that he can come back in the 4th quarter yet. i hope he improves but I dont see it.

As Tampa Bay is beating the Giants, the Patriots will be hard at work preparing for their next victim.

Care to repeat that?

Oh, and by "preparing for their next victim" do you mean breaking out the video cameras?

Care to repeat that?

Oh, and by "preparing for their next victim" do you mean breaking out the video cameras?

Hey, whatever it takes...