Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Remember Me" Log In Box Not Remembering Me?

9 posts in this topic

Even whin I check the "Remember Me" box when I log in, I still have to login everytime I visit. Never did this to me before, been going on for about a week. Getting annoying lol. Can that be fixed?

Make sure you're not logged into the site in more then one browser. Check to ensure your computer is set up to accept "cookies". Verify that your security software or firewall isn't interfering in any way.

If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket at http://www.emtbravo.com/help for further assistance.

Another thing too is if you store your passwords in your web browsers (IE and FireFox). You will need to clear them out. Also make sure that you are also entering in from the same page each and every time. Say if you are logged out and normally enter in from EMTBRAVO.NET but I send you a link to check out one of the forums posts. When you click on that link being logged out, your browser and cashe might not "remember" you password here because it is not where you saved it.

I too am having the problem and I am not logging in any different than the past.

i was having that problem for a few days, but it seems to have gone away today...

I wish my problem was that easy. I cannot log in at work--I get an error message from my company saying it is an un authorized site and could be harmful--violates company policy etc...

Meanwhile there are others in the shop that search some--"perv" sites and they apparantly do not violate policy. How can I fix that one?

I wish my problem was that easy. I cannot log in at work--I get an error message from my company saying it is an un authorized site and could be harmful--violates company policy etc...

Meanwhile there are others in the shop that search some--"perv" sites and they apparantly do not violate policy. How can I fix that one?

Your business must be owned by a Fire Commissioner. :lol:

Even whin I check the "Remember Me" box when I log in, I still have to login everytime I visit. Never did this to me before, been going on for about a week. Getting annoying lol. Can that be fixed?
I have been running into this same problem recently. I have not changed any settings on my computer at all in the last several years, yet it started randomly in the last week or so.

Use a proxy site. I.E. visit http://www.proxy-website.com/. This site basically re-routes your pathway online, loading the webpage you wish to view through the page you are on. Imagine it like Picture in Picture (almost) on a TV, if that helps you. :blink: Edited by xfirefighter484x