Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

SPY SHOTS: New MKFD Chiefs Vehicle

10 posts in this topic

Found outside of the Mount Kisco Fire Department Green Street Fire House. Its a 2007-8 Chevy Tahoe. Looks like it is going to be the new 2281. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos, I took them with my cell phone real quick.

post-3705-1205797166.jpg

post-3705-1205797178.jpg

post-3705-1205797183.jpg

Edited by bvfdjc316

Any idea as to where they are setting up the lights cause it has potential for a lot of cool little gadgets.

If i am correct the current 2281 is the newest cheif's rig they have. is there going to be some shuffling around of the current cars after this one is put into service?

Any idea as to where they are setting up the lights cause it has potential for a lot of cool little gadgets.

The lighting plans for this truck are in the works by a few members/officers of the department.

Any word when the chiefs car might be ready or when it may go in service. I know that it has to be outfitted with everything I was just looking for a rough time estimate.

The current 2281 will become 2284, then this new suburban will be the new "2281". All the other vehicles will move up in number. The cars are purchased by the companies, therefore they stay with the companies representative for chief until replaced. Hope that is clear. :lol:

whats the color scheme gonna look like?

What is 2284 in the dept?

4 chiefs in dept. 2281=head chief

2282-1st asst

2283=2nd asst

2284=3rd asst

each company has a chief has one so they rotate.

Edited by Dondestro

The Chief's elections are in April, a new 3rd Assistant Chief is going to be elected, and the other assistant Chiefs move up.