Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Gas Station Video-Don't push the Red button!

9 posts in this topic

Stupidity, it's also known as job security.

Ahhhhhh so that's what that RED BUTTON does??? lol

OUCH!!! What a mess that must have been to clean up.

Something tells me that she will NEVER do that again.

Had somebdy do this in our district I think two years ago. It turned in to a quasi-MCI, the gas station was packed and a lot of people inhaled the dry chem.

Ya gotta Love it... Now she'll probably sue the gas staion because she breathed in that stuff............ ;)

instant snow storm..... wow what a mess... what do ya think the other guy's thought were...

She figured it was an Easy Button. I dont recall ever seeing one of these buttons, are they at all gas stations?

What makes this even worse is that I believe all of these pull stations/buttons have to be labeled "In Case Of Fire, Pull/Activate" Correct me if Im wrong, but I did work on these type of fire systems as well as kitchen hood systems for 8 years. If this lady didnt even see the warning....she must be a few cards short of a full deck!! :blink:

On top of that, I believe that the Manual Station for these types of systems have to be mounted Inside somewhere near the employee, and they are the only one that can manually activate them for this reason exactly! I wonder what happened to that? :rolleyes:

That poor guy on the other side though!!!! He must have just took off at a dead run!!! :lol: