Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Ax Men" On The History Channel

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone been watching "Ax Men" on the History Channel?

This is another play on the "Ice Road Truckers", "Deadliest Catch", etc bandwagon.

Nonetheless, the work these guys do is quite dangerous and labor intensive.

They certainly know their chainsaws, and I've picked up some tips just watching the show!

Ya its a awsome show makes loging in upstate ny look like a walk in the park

Been watching the show as you say it seems like another version of ice road truckers yet I still find the show interesting as whenever I think I have a hard job I think of these guys & say my job is not that bad ;)

Glenn K

Sunday nights at 10pm History Channel

I was thinking the EXACT same thing when i watched my first episode of that.

That one very impressive job with some incredible equipment.

Been watching the show as you say it seems like another version of ice road truckers yet I still find the show interesting as whenever I think I have a hard job I think of these guys & say my job is not that bad ;)

Glenn K

A very intresting show! They have a very dangerous job, did anyone catch the episode when they were stringing the line with the helicopter and it got hung, wow! I got nervous for them...

Looks like a new season of Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch should be coming on very soon!

Great show and these guys got steel ones, or should I say wooden ones!

Great show I watched it for the first time last night because of this thread and I now have my DVR set to record every Sunday at 10pm. Thanks for the heads up on the show!

Its a good show that can allow one to follow the paths of these companies and their crew while learning about one of the last jobs that are still like they were, some 200 years ago, only minus the gas engines and the cameras.