Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.COM Is Back

25 posts in this topic

I've re-evaluated my decision to close EMTBravo.com, especially after realizing how much it means to so many people, even the way it is. I realized that keeping it online in it's current form wasn't hurting anyone or anything after evaluating the resources it taxed on the server. EMTBravo.com has been put back online effective immediately, provided the visitors and members understand it's going to be a little stagnant for a while.

I've come up with some solutions that I think will work for both me and the loyal visitors and members, just give me some time to implement them.

For the time being, I won't be requesting any donations, and will be discontinuing my advertising program. I don't want the percieved obligations that come along with it. All the donations that I have recieved over the last several weeks have ensured that the EMTBravo website(s) remain online through the end of April. I'm going to have to figure out a way to make it work for me to resume paying for the entire site costs out of pocket and with whatever I can make through the Google Ad program. If I can't make it work, well then......

Thanks for your continued support and understanding.

It's great to se it back but are we still able to make donations.

Good decision Seth. Thank You.

Awesome! Thank you!

Thank you

VERY GOOD NEWS!

Great decision... You have made a lot of people happy.

Can you really make up your mind because there are alot of members that stay strong for the emtbravo.com. depending on your mood you deceide what you want which is not fair. We all wake up on the bad side of the bed alot. Make a decession already as to what you want to do enough is enough your games of emtbravo needs money then it dosen't is not going to cry me a river much longer. I want to help the sight but i want to know where the money is going. I learn alot from the sight but the bs of the site is on or off again is hurting other members who want to join. Please tell me where to donate and to help the cause i have had it with the banners or the please help me plea... if you are going to keep the sight up then do so WE WILL HELP YOU. And yes I know what your boys are going to say " if your not happy with the sight then don;t log on and go some where else" Can your boys think of something else. The members have spoken leave the sight the way it is,, tell us where the money is going and I and WE will help you. My membership supports the sight as everyone knows by looking at X635 Photos, Let us help but tell the truth and the truth will help you and the sight.

I guess I am one of the "boys" you refer to, which I find both obnoxious and sarcastic. You just cannot win here.

While we are throwing around sarcasm, its "site" not "sight"

Can you really make up your mind because there are alot of members that stay strong for the emtbravo.com. depending on your mood you deceide what you want which is not fair. We all wake up on the bad side of the bed alot. Make a decession already as to what you want to do enough is enough your games of emtbravo needs money then it dosen't is not going to cry me a river much longer. I want to help the sight but i want to know where the money is going. I learn alot from the sight but the bs of the site is on or off again is hurting other members who want to join. Please tell me where to donate and to help the cause i have had it with the banners or the please help me plea... if you are going to keep the sight up then do so WE WILL HELP YOU. And yes I know what your boys are going to say " if your not happy with the sight then don;t log on and go some where else" Can your boys think of something else. The members have spoken leave the sight the way it is,, tell us where the money is going and I and WE will help you. My membership supports the sight as everyone knows by looking at X635 Photos, Let us help but tell the truth and the truth will help you and the sight.

Joe, you're right....I can not win no matter what I do. I try to please everyone, and that's my problem.

Can someone translate this for me? It makes absolutely no sense because it's so hard to read w/ grammar and spelling. Also, each sentence seems to contradict each other. I'm not being sarcastic either.

As an EMT attending law school, I rely on this site to keep me apprised of the events transpiring in my county, and what my part-time employer (St. Francis Hospital) is recieving. Thank you for starting this website, and maintaining it.

Joe

Joe, you're right....I can not win no matter what I do. I try to please everyone, and that's my problem.

Can someone translate this for me? It makes absolutely no sense because it's so hard to read w/ grammar and spelling. Also, each sentence seems to contradict each other. I'm not being sarcastic either.

I WAS!

Well I can't translate it for you b/c I dont understand it myself but I think your problem is that you try to please everyone. I think thats great BUT you need to start thinking about yourself and not what everyone else thinks. This is YOUR site you have over 7,500 members and there is no way you are going to please everyone. Do what you got to do and people just have to deal with it like it or leave it. Thank you for bringing the .com back I love seeing the main photo and active topics as soon as I log on. Keep up the good work and don't let a few people bring you down.

thanks glad to see it back I like being able to know whats going on around the area.

Thanks Seth, glad to see it back.

Keep up the good work!

Ned.

My two cents: Do the best you can with the time you have each day. Everyone should be happy there is an open forum to post pictures, incident alerts, and discussion topics. If the alert is a week or two late, the interested members still will get to know about it in time. If a picture or two fails to get posted, many other pictures exist to take its place. In the end, many know that EMTbravo does exist and its founder and administrators do their best to put up quality information.

My two cents: Do the best you can with the time you have each day. Everyone should be happy there is an open forum to post pictures, incident alerts, and discussion topics. If the alert is a week or two late, the interested members still will get to know about it in time. If a picture or two fails to get posted, many other pictures exist to take its place. In the end, many know that EMTbravo does exist and its founder and administrators do their best to put up quality information.

I have to agree with the above. I'm still willing to pay to be member of this site. If that helps keep it going.

I feel the need to open my big mouth. If Seth wants to shut down EMTBravo.com, then that's his right. People come on HIS PRIVATE site and b***h and moan about this and that involving the right to free speech and all that other B***s**t. But you know what, it's actually really simple - HE PAYS FOR THE SITE, SO IF HE WANTS TO CENSOR IT, OR CLOSE ONE PART OF THE SITE DOWN, THEN SO BE IT. FREE SPEECH DOES NOT APPLY HERE. THIS IS A PRIVATE SITE. We enjoy this site, and many of us (including me) can't afford to donate to keep it running. Then there are those who don't want to donate, but love to complain.

Seth, I support you. I always have. Do whatever you have to in order to keep the forums up. Don't let the a**h***s tell you any different. And while I am ranting, some people on here really need to take an English course.

-Francis

Edited by 23piraf