Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ldrco195

LODD Deputy Chief Mike Crotty, Online Condolence Card - Lawrence Park FD - Erie County, PA

15 posts in this topic

Mikey -

I met you not long ago when I was in Erie, and we became more than business associates, we became great friends. you are the definition of what a great friend should be... heart of gold and a love for his brothers like you were his own brother.. an incredible guy.

Mike cared for his department so much.. Mike cared about his community.. He shared all of his plans for LPFD and his own life.. Mike had enourmous dreams and he was doing all it took to make it happen..

Mike was livin his dream.. Erie City Career Firemen.. It was what Mike always wanted. Mike always wanted more and went after FDNY.. Mike was in the top of the list.. just waiting the call.

He will always be a great friend and eventhough he was younger than me.. i will always look up to him.. nothing stopped him.. NOTHING..

Mike.. I will miss your friendship and brotherhood..

god speed brother..

i will miss you

“I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious” - VINCE LOMARDI

i was trying to find the online condolence card layout.. could someone handle that..

mike was a good friend and i am a bit exhausted right noe..

thanks guys..

RIP Brother, you will be missed by many.

Rest in Peace bro you will be sorely missed my thoughts and prayers go out his family

RIP.....May God Guide You To his Kingdom

REST IN PEACE

Please keep us posted about this incident, I am curious to see the cause of this tragedy.

REST IN PEACE!

Deputy Fire Chief

Mike Crotty

RIP BROTHER! HEARTS AND PRAYERS TO MIKE'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS

REST IN PEACE

Please keep us posted about this incident, I am curious to see the cause of this tragedy.

It was a waterway from an aerial ladder that failed and fell on him.

Rest in Peace brother, continue to chase the dream. May his family and friends rest assured knowing he passed doing what he loved doing the most.

Rest in Peace, Chief, and may God's Perpetual Lightshine upon you. And May HE help your family, friends, brothers and sisters in the Emergeny Service Community in Erie Couthy get through this most difficult time.