Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishfire2491

Congrats To MOFIRE390

21 posts in this topic

I would just like to take this time and Congratulate our own EmtBravo Member Mofire390 (Ken Gilleo Jr.) of Montrose F.D. and Cortlandt VAC on becoming a Daddy Yesterday 5/6/08.

Peyton Marie Gilleo 5-6-08

7 Pounds 1 Ounce

20 Inches Long

Congrats and Best Wishes and Best of Health to You (Kenny), Tiff, and the Baby Peyton.

I would just like to take this time and Congratulate our own EmtBravo Member Mofire390 (Ken Gilleo Jr.) of Montrose F.D. and Cortlandt VAC on becoming a Daddy Yesterday 5/6/08.

Peyton Marie Gilleo 5-6-08

7 Pounds 1 Ounce

20 Inches Long

Congrats and Best Wishes and Best of Health to You (Kenny), Tiff, and the Baby Peyton.

Good Job Nips!

Just got back from the hospital and she is absolutley BEAUTIFUL. God Bless her, Tiff and You!

Congrats Nips!!! I guess we won't be seeing you on as many "after hours" calls at 2090 A.P.R?

Congratulations brother on the new baby!! Cherish these next few months cause they will go fast!

Best of luck to you all.

Moose

Congrats. Best of luck to you and your family, My you all be blessed with good health and much happiness.

Congrats and best wishes to you all And like Moose said, enjoythe time while you can cause, before ya kno it baby Peyton won't be a bambino forever

Congrat, welcome to the world of sleepless nights and those late night diaper runs. Stock up. Buy them in bulk. Most important, run to the fire house for peace and quiet.

Congrats, brother. best wishes to your family.

Duane

Hey Kenny as your Lieutenant this DOES NOT mean you dont have to show up for your DUTY CREW NIGHTS, I dont want to hear any excuses. LOL J/k But be Safe and hope All is going well.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!! lol. YOUR THE DADDY!?!?!? lol

Congrats, brother. best wishes to your family.

Congrats brother...I had no idea you guys were expecting. Welcome to the little sleep club! Best of luck.

Another Gilleo? Jeez...........

Just Kidding!

Congrats to you and the little woman on your first born!

Oh shiz. Kenny! Congrats man and good luck.

Congrats brother...I had no idea you guys were expecting. Welcome to the little sleep club! Best of luck.

Hey Tom It is only time before he deliverys a BABY with that huge Wammper on him.lol

Hey Tom It is only time before he deliverys a BABY with that huge Wammper on him.lol

Isn't that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? :lol:

Don't worry Thomas, there's always room in our Greater Cortlandt Area Chub Club. You can pick up an application at any local food establishment...

Isn't that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? :lol:

Don't worry Thomas, there's always room in our Greater Cortlandt Area Chub Club. You can pick up an application at any local food establishment...

HEY John are you the TEAM LEADER.lol!!!! Let me guess there are application at every White Castle in New York State too Right. lol

Congrats to mofire390 and good luck. bro

Congrats brother :)