Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PoqFFEMT

Wappingers FD Station 2 Relocating To New Hamburg 5-13-08?

15 posts in this topic

I just heard Wappingers get toned out stating that 6812 and 55 were relocated to New Hamburg Station 2. What's up with that?

Anyone?

This will be for approx. 10 days while the floors in the bay of sta. 2 are refinished..

post-4109-1210772547.jpg

this is the sign outside new hamburg sta. 2 were 68-12 and 68-55 are relocated while the floors are being done. thanks new hamburg for the welcome! LOL!

They do this like every few years we had st.1 ladder at my fire house like 2-3 years ago. They already did st.1 this year.

You cant but laugh when you read the sign :lol:

I always hate to see rival departments bickering....

But love when others have a great sense of humor and get along with each other!! :lol:

post-4109-1210772547.jpg

this is the sign outside new hamburg sta. 2 were 68-12 and 68-55 are relocated while the floors are being done. thanks new hamburg for the welcome! LOL!

I asked the guys at station #2 (East End Engine) to put it on the sign, because we take a lot S**T about our yellow rigs,.............ITS ALL IN FUN, thanks Sal. :P

Joe Moore, Chief NHFD

chief , we all love it a WFFD sta. 2

This is what shows the true commaraderie. Friendly busting? This is GREAT!!!! After all isn't that what it's all about? All in FUN!

Don't ever let that go!

I'm gonna have to go that way to work tomorrow I need a good laugh

Great Sign! I hope none of the NHFD guys get busy with spray paint while the trucks are there!!!! Talk about a joke gone bad! :lol:

The New Hamburg boys need to behave because the Wappinger folks now have access to their place and the NH trucks may suddenly ripen overnight.