Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Photounit

East Fishkill (Dutchess) - MVA Car Into A Building 05-20-08

12 posts in this topic

298807661_2WzSY-L.jpg

The Honda Accord where it ended up after it collided with a Jeep Cherokee at the intersection of Clove Branch Rd. and Rte 82. Amazingly no one in the Country Charm Reality Office was injured although they were visibly shaken from the ordeal.

298808058_HGfJx-L.jpg

The second vehicle involved and the path the Accord took into the building.

298808546_rHAGM-L.jpg

Firefighters do a standing take-down on one of the Accords two occupants. Both had self extricated and were ambulatory upon East Fishkill's arrival.

298807930_YBqBP-L.jpg

EFFD's new Rescue 39-51 operated at the scene.

298808302_aiGnC-L.jpg

A wrecker pulls the Accord from the building.....

Good 'ol Marist College sticker in the window

That is definitely interesting...to say the least.

That was a crazy call. I really dont know the physics how that happened considering where both cars ended up and the amount of impact on the white vehicle compare to barely nothing on the jeep

I Didn't Know Thier Was A Drive Thru Thier? LOL. Hopefully Everyone Is Ok. And Once Again Alsome Shots Thier Bill. Keep Them Coming.

Thomas

Great pictures as always keep them coming

GMK

That was a crazy call. I really dont know the physics how that happened considering where both cars ended up and the amount of impact on the white vehicle compare to barely nothing on the jeep

Just a guess: Jeep rear ended Honda (car?), female driver...need I say more...had foot over gas and jammed on it, female driver jumped curb while slamming on gas trying to stop, female driver decided to visit neighbor.

Bill do you have a pano so we can see the entire scene to confirm my guess???? BTW is this an elder care area?

Edited by Oswegowind

Just a guess: Jeep rear ended Honda (car?), female driver...need I say more...had foot over gas and jammed on it, female driver jumped curb while slamming on gas trying to stop, female driver decided to visit neighbor.

Bill do you have a pano so we can see the entire scene to confirm my guess???? BTW is this an elder care area?

Slamming on the gas and female driver sound about right...and no its not an elder care area..its a realty store lol

Wow must have been a very interesting call to be on! I also have to agree on the woman driver and the gas peddle! lol

As always photo excellent shots.

Here's a pano......I don't think this really shows anything from this direction though.... I suspect you're correct as to the initial situation that led to the final situation..... As previously stated, it's not an elder care area...... The area is a busy intersection with traffic from the Taconic Parkway, several plazas and gas stations.....

298808327_EPqe3-XL.jpg

I wouldn't have guessed that they were on a roadway from the 1st couple of pics, but now I see. It looked like the end of a townhouse block with the handicapped space and all originally. Still, this is what happens when we give driver's licenses to everyone...lol. Thankful that my house is on a tertiary street and has a 5 foot high wall street side. It is, say, woman/old-driver proof...

I guess they wanted a picture window in the office :lol: Anyway nice photos Unit and it looks like a good job By EFFD.....