Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

The Academy Season 2

10 posts in this topic

"The Academy", Season 2, has premiered it's first episode on Fox Reality Channel entitled "Another Black Monday".

This show follows recruits from the LA County Sherriff's Office from their first day of the academy until graduation. It's one of my favorite shows, and I'm glad it's back for a second season!

(In case you don't get Fox Reality, episodes are available via Amazon Unbox on Tivo)

I believe it's on every Monday night.

http://www.foxreality.com/theacademy/

Does anyone know if we in the NYC metro area will be able to view season 2 of "The Academy" which airs this week?

Does anyone know if we in the NYC metro area will be able to view season 2 of "The Academy" which airs this week?

Check the link from the previous post. It has a search you can use to find out if your cable system has the channel.

"The Academy", Season 2, has premiered it's first episode on Fox Reality Channel entitled "Another Black Monday".

This show follows recruits from the LA County Sherriff's Office from their first day of the academy until graduation. It's one of my favorite shows, and I'm glad it's back for a second season!

(In case you don't get Fox Reality, episodes are available via Amazon Unbox on Tivo)

I believe it's on every Monday night.

http://www.foxreality.com/theacademy/

Thanx for the reminder. It's on Comcast in Putnam on channel 188. It's "squeezed" in between channel 185, the NYS Legislature channel and channel 189, the Game Show Network.

Thank God for DVR's !

Edited by dadbo46

I actually knew one of the instructors from last season. Awesome guy. Crazy Marine. Not doing this season because he got promoted. Was funny to watch him on the big screen then talk to him in person.

How about us Cablevision customers in Westchester? I know last season was on UPN 9 on tuesdays.

How about us Cablevision customers in Westchester? I know last season was on UPN 9 on tuesdays.

It seems that Cablevision doesn't carry that channel right now.

Cablevision doesn't carry that channel (like many others- because they're too greedy).

HOWEVER, if last season was correct, it was shown on Fox Reality Channel about this time last year, and replayed on My9 in September.

I was able to watch the first episode by downloading it for free via the Tivo Amazon Unbox feature.

AWESOME show, and the 2nd season premiere was awesome! I just wish they did this for the LA County Fire Academy as well.....

ahhh so it was replayed months after it first aired. got it. that explains how UPN got involved. its going to be tough waiting until sept. hopefully UPN will air it. i'll write to them and request it as i'm sure there are several of us who would want to watch it :)

Season 2 episodes are now available for download on iTunes (and other similar sources) for $1.99 an episode.

Good news for us that don't have Fox Reality!!!