Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x129K

Adding Gemtor Harness Loops to Hitches?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone who has added them as an aftermarket upgrade - where did you have them done, how much did they charge, and what was the turnaround.

Thanks.

Anyone who has added them as an aftermarket upgrade - where did you have them done, how much did they charge, and what was the turnaround.

Thanks.

depends what type of gear you have...

globe AAA in north white plains does it, they must be sent out could be 2 weeks could be a month it often varries..

morning pride, check your local dealer but i know Trilex in Passaic, NJ. they are fast, i had a coat with my name added and a few minor repairs and washing back in 2 days.

morning pride, check your local dealer but i know Trilex in Passaic, NJ. they are fast, i had a coat with my name added and a few minor repairs and washing back in 2 days.

He beats the heck out of his turnout gear that he uses for frequent training classes. A 2 day turnaround time is a miracle, lol! They must be fast!

He beats the heck out of his turnout gear that he uses for frequent training classes. A 2 day turnaround time is a miracle, lol! They must be fast!

lol thanks... um for got the exact price just loops i guess any where 80-100... and i was very impressed/ surprized at the turn around..

My old Globe gear, I had purchased the loop kit and had a local tailor / sewing establishment hook them in for me. The kit is like $30. When I got my new gear a couple of years back I had it ordered with the loops.

Thanks.

Dan,

The easiest and least expensive way is to order the loops and have someone local install them, if you send them out (assuming it's Globe), they will need to be laundered first and then sent to their repair department which the price is about double what it costs to get them done originally, my guess if not PBI would be around $ 75.00 if they are cleaned before they go there. MES in Highland can handle that for you either way you decide. Or you know how to get in touch with me and i'll handle it for you.

Dan,

The easiest and least expensive way is to order the loops and have someone local install them, if you send them out (assuming it's Globe), they will need to be laundered first and then sent to their repair department which the price is about double what it costs to get them done originally, my guess if not PBI would be around $ 75.00 if they are cleaned before they go there. MES in Highland can handle that for you either way you decide. Or you know how to get in touch with me and i'll handle it for you.

Thanks bob - I am awaiting Ralph's blessing.... ;)