Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danger

Outrageous! Jazz singer shocks Denver residents

15 posts in this topic

Pathetic! There's only ONE National Anthem and its for everyone - not any single group!

A flash in the pan. The good news is we will not likely ever see her again. She has effectively put an end to the possibility of any future invitations for public engagements.

A damn DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!

I feel sick listening to this. If I was there I would have ripped the microphone out and welcomed the consequences.

This is right along the lines of people trying to take "under god" out of the pledge. I was at a local High School Graduation the other day and the girl they picked to say the pledge (the school VP) purposely skipped those words and kept going like they weren't supposed to be there. It was done on purpose she was not nervous or anything so don't defend her. The crowd loudly booed her...which itself was refreshing to hear.

Our nation's Pledge and Anthem our symbols of our country and should not be messed with!!

Edited by CAM502

A flash in the pan. The good news is we will not likely ever see her again. She has effectively put an end to the possibility of any future invitations for public engagements.

I don't know about that...remember when Roseann Barr sang the National Anthem in a mocking fashion than spit on the ground after? She is still in the limelight and people actually defended her disgusting mockery of the National Anthem when she should of been dropped out of a plane somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean but than again why polute the water...

I don't know about that...remember when Roseann Barr sang the National Anthem in a mocking fashion than spit on the ground after? She is still in the limelight and people actually defended her disgusting mockery of the National Anthem when she should of been dropped out of a plane somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean but than again why polute the water...

Then again if they did drop Roseanne in there back then scientist could have gotten a really good clue on what rising sea water is going to do. You can make up that kind of training on a table top. LOL

So did the city know she was going to sing this version? Because whats worse then hearing her sing this, is the people watching her and not saying or doing anything about it. I would have loved for a service member to have been in that audience. s*** if a white person sung a "white" song, they be racist.

Just another sad reflection of the time we live in.No respect for our flag or the people who fight for our freedom.I hope the majority of our good Americans wake up soon or I pity what my grandchildren will be subjected to. GOD BLESS AMERICA! (Sue me).

Just another sad reflection of the time we live in.No respect for our flag or the people who fight for our freedom.I hope the majority of our good Americans wake up soon or I pity what my grandchildren will be subjected to. GOD BLESS AMERICA! (Sue me).

This is so true.

The one guy in the video with the beard and glasses looks a little pissed and possibly shocked.

I would of walked off the stage myself.

You know, all this talk about altering our pledge and national anthem reminds me of something I learned in Elementary School. Our old music teacher, Mrs. Huntington (RIP), taught us that it is actually disrespectful to start applauding the singing of the national anthem before it is over. I remember this every single time I see the national anthem performed, especially at professional sports events.

This country needs a swift kick in the a** to remind us of our values and that we can't let greed (money or otherwise) ruin the future. We're so morally deprived it is almost scary to think what it will be like 100 years from now...

I watched the newscast of their mayor and a city council member and they seemed extremely upset. The mutt who they invited to sing stated that only her and her husband (MBD) know what she was going to do before the desecration. Its wrong on so many levels I wouldn't know where to start. Ya just have to keep it tucked in the back of your mind is all....

So did the city know she was going to sing this version? Because whats worse then hearing her sing this, is the people watching her and not saying or doing anything about it. I would have loved for a service member to have been in that audience. s*** if a white person sung a "white" song, they be racist.