Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonMoose

Peekskill - Disabled Man Dies in Car 7/7

8 posts in this topic

Time: 15:53

Description (according to IPage): 'Unresponsive male in car, in parking lot, black subaru unresponsive'

PEEKSKILL - A local bus driver was accused of leaving his elderly and disabled parents in a locked car for three hours this afternoon, causing the death of his father, police said.

Source: LoHud

What a sick person.

Edited by DonMoose

Sick person???? maybe, but I;d jut call him what he is a P O S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about maybe he's just not so bright and screwed up. If he locked them in the car, then how did his mother manage to get out? I'm willing to bet this was more a negligence issue. He was trying to work and take care of his parents. I'm not trying to relieve him of any responsibility for the result, but I don't think he is a sick person or POS. Just not so sharp and in way over his head.

The Poughkeepsie journal has a picture of the guys house and him on the front page of todays paper. They also try to show him as a person caught in a hard place in the story and apprantley he's done it before numerous times. Yes it is wrong and I think an eye for an eye applies here.

Put him in a hot, sticky jail cell where he belongs.

Its very easy to judge when your not or never have been in that type of situation. He will pay for his negligence just as he should but if you are the sole caretaker for your elderly parents it can be extremely difficult. Its not like you can drop them off at daycare and sometimes they are on the cuff between needing a nursing home or needing one and you can't find one that can fit the exact needs they have. This gentlemen made an absolutely horrible decision that not only will he pay for punitively but he will have to live with. Everyone hear at sometime has made a decision that they have come to regret...some for the rest of their lives to replay. His happened to be on the extreme level that lead to a death and was criminal.

The guy lives in Beacon on Rt 9D near the Dia Center. One will really never know why he did this.

If his parents were so bad they didn't know or were not capable of opening a car door then they probably should have been in a nursing home.

The guy lives in Beacon on Rt 9D near the Dia Center. One will really never know why he did this.

If his parents were so bad they didn't know or were not capable of opening a car door then they probably should have been in a nursing home.

Anyone who has gone through this process knows that its not always as easy as "putting them in a nursing home." Many nursing homes today are not willing or properly equipped for extreme cases of full dementia and alzheimer's patients.

I don't think I have to say it being I am extremely conservative when it comes to punishing crimes...and he should be punished. I just don't pull the simple name calling routine. People lose it, snap, etc. Its sad, it does happen and he was flat out wrong. Even nice guys do dumb criminal things.