Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason S

Dutchess County Convention this SATURDAY!

18 posts in this topic

This Saturday is the DC Fireman's Convention. It will be right in the center of Millbrook. There are 45 confirmed FD's coming, along with 28 bands. Parade starts at 1800 hours. There is a carnival starting tomorrow night. Wed - Sat Night - MIllbrook is the place to be!

Side note, Millbrook turns 100 years old this year!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Edited by Jason S

I will be there, with my camera and kids.

Thomas

I will be there, with my camera and kids.

Thomas

TTT....................

Line Up 1530...........

Step Off 1800.....

I'd get into Millbrook EARLY if you want to park anywhere within walking distance to the carnival!

Anyone who goes with a camera - keep an eye out for the AWESOME little boy carrying the Millbrook Police Cadet banner......pics appreciated. ;)

Should be a lot of fun as usual. It will be my sons first parade. 129k are you marching?

Should be a lot of fun as usual. It will be my sons first parade. 129k are you marching?

F YEAH!! ;) Can't wait!

The only other time I marched in Millbrook was in DumDum's spare uniform with the Valley's Best...the year 55 got delivered! Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back!

We are in the Fist Division from what I hear.

Does anyone know if MFD did a 100 year book or anything? I would like to see one....I was in 15 of those 100 years

Edited by x129K

F YEAH!! ;) Can't wait!

The only other time I marched in Millbrook was in DumDum's spare uniform with the Valley's Best...the year 55 got delivered! Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back!

We are in the Fist Division from what I hear.

Does anyone know if MFD did a 100 year book or anything? I would like to see one....I was in 15 of those 100 years

I remember that , we had a few pops on top of 55. That was a long day and night. I will look for you today at lineup, we will have a few more pops to celebrate the 100 years of service for Millbrook!!!!!!

I remember that , we had a few pops on top of 55. That was a long day and night. I will look for you today at lineup, we will have a few more pops to celebrate the 100 years of service for Millbrook!!!!!!

Thats right! To da roof! :lol:

You with AFD or PVFD?

We have to keep this TTT so PFD Car 2 remembers to go...(Don't make me put out tones Chief! :lol: )

Thats right! To da roof! :lol:

You with AFD or PVFD?

We have to keep this TTT so PFD Car 2 remembers to go...(Don't make me put out tones Chief! :lol: )

PVFD.................

Why is the line up so early??

For as long as I can remember it has always been that early. And I don't know why. Mabe they want you all loobed up so you spend more in the bullpen on drinks and gambling?

Why is the line up so early??

From what I hear...nothing official of course, but it is becasue they are anticipating so many department s attending...upwards of 50. This will give them time to coodinate everything.

It's gonna be long and hot....and uphill.....

PVFD.................

Sweet....save me a Silver Bullet.

Who won what at Millbrook? If you didn't have fun it was your own fault. Any pictures?

Ossining, of course

I have to say those guys looked good, and that SEAGRAVE was spotless! I just heard Pleasant Valley Fire won most men in line with 50 Firefighters and second best appering non regulation. Because if you are not first you're second, OR LAST, OR THIRD, OR FOURTH. LOL

Edited by x134

The Valley......most men in line...one other

JHK - Best Antique...some others, I beleive for the Ladies Aux...

Ossining grabbed a bunch...the Best Overall Trophy was very nice looking - over 6 feet tall. ....It looked like a few of their guys were gonna fight each other in the trophy tent before trophies......that would have been ugly...

Nice to see Past Millbrook Chief DeMarco, now Captain with Hudson City Tower 32.....Ton-O's always a good guy....Tower 32 is a nice peice....

Nice to finally meet FDPhotoUnit...Bill Johnson himself.

Big City Fries kick ash!

Thanks to PVFD, East Clinton, The 'Sack, Rhinebeck, Amenia, & Wassaic for the cool refreshing beverages at line up. I am hurting bad right now......real bad..going on the Swings with my son wasnt too smart though....

Rombout FD Best Reg in County, 2nd Best Color Guard, 2nd Best Engine

Montrose Best Reg out of county

Montrose had to march with TZ Bridgemen due to a death in the C.W. Dickerson's. Many Thanks to TZ Bridgemen for coming through with short short notice. It was very strange march with a different band, but the men had a great time.

Please keep C.W. Dickerson's in prayer

Everybody looked great yesterday. It was an awesome parade, and an even better time afterwards! I've got a bunch of pictures from the parade, and as soon as photobucket stops pissing me off, i'll get them up!