Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Photounit

New Hackensack Structure Fire, Fully Involved Trailer Fire

8 posts in this topic

A few photo's of the incident....... Trailer was reportedly occupied by a caretaker from the farm ........ I was actually first in on this one which I haven't had the opportunity to do since being a C/O :rolleyes: There were several barns in close proximity that were potential exposures via flying embers.......

330647934_smysv-L.jpg

What units found on arrival........

330647937_J2Axq-L.jpg

First Due New Hackensack Engine 52-11's crew begins to stretch their first line.......

330647906_eH4qM-L.jpg

Getting ready to move in.....

330648124_M4nPz-L.jpg

Apparatus placement and limited visability.......

330648090_nQRew-XL.jpg

New Hackensack Safety Officer Vincent Valentino monitors the attack line ...... The floor of the trailer was burned through and all operations had to be completed from the outside of the trailer.

Edited by Photounit

I knew you would have something... As always nice pics Bill... Did you go to the County Convention in Millbrook

Great shots again Bill. I seem to remember NKFD having something at this farm a few years ago?

Nice photos !!!!! Was a cause determined?

"I knew you would have something... As always nice pics Bill... Did you go to the County Convention in Millbrook" - Thanks, I did too.....This road is a LONG dirt road which I had never been down before........ Now our engine that was spit polished prior to this incident is a rolling dust bowl....... I did go to Millbrook and was on my way home when this came in....

"Great shots again Bill. I seem to remember NKFD having something at this farm a few years ago?" Thanks....... Maybe but I don't know of anything except possibly some EMS calls........

"Nice photos !!!!! Was a cause determined?" - Thanks !!!!!!! - I can't comment on that....... Not that I'm holding anything back - I'm not, It's just not proper for me to comment on that at this point.....

Excellent photos as always. It's not just the clarity but what you capture that's amazing.

You lucky dog!

Of course, as I mentioned last night - at work, I can't view pics hosted on SmugMug...so I will have to wait!

Bill - It was nice to finally meet you!